Burger King

According to Dr. James Strangle, the ‘Impossible Burger’ is a genetically modified organism filled with calorie-dense oils that will make men grow breasts if eaten in sufficient quantity.

Wait. So if a lady eats a Burger King impossible burger, do her boobs get bigger?

Sounds like the cattle/slaughter industries hired somebody to create a scary scenario. If males eat 28 Impossible Whoppers a week they "might" grow boobs.

What would their cholesterol readings be if they ate 28 regular Whoppers a week?

Reactions: MAD
Sounds like the cattle/slaughter industries hired somebody to create a scary scenario. If males eat 28 Impossible Whoppers a week they "might" grow boobs.

What would their cholesterol readings be if they ate 28 regular Whoppers a week?
High enough to give them a heart attack once they discovered they had boobs.

I've been led to believe that there is a correlation between soy and prostate cancer.
I was curious and looked it up. Nearly all studies say it actually helps prevent prostate cancer. The anti soy stuff is mostly BS. The jury is still out on some things though, especially GMO soy. But normal soy has a lot of health benifits when consumed in reasonable amounts. You probably shouldn't consume it in extreme amounts, but that's true for almost anything.

I was curious and looked it up. Nearly all studies say it actually helps prevent prostate cancer. The anti soy stuff is mostly BS. The jury is still out on some things though, especially GMO soy. But normal soy has a lot of health benifits when consumed in reasonable amounts. You probably shouldn't consume it in extreme amounts, but that's true for almost anything.
I think you're looking at research on initial causation, which is probably more based on genetics than anything else. There is compelling evidence that soy can accelerate advanced stages. If you're high risk or have been diagnosed, it's probably better to avoid intentional soy consumption. Most of us probably eat a lot of soy without even realizing it because of its varied uses.

High enough to give them a heart attack once they discovered they had boobs.

Eating 28 regular Whoppers a week creates boobs? Or do you mean eating 28 regular Whoppers AND 28 Impossible Whoppers every week, but it shouldn't matter because you will be too fat to see whether you have a tally wacker or a who ha.

Reactions: Go aeiou
I think you're looking at research on initial causation, which is probably more based on genetics than anything else. There is compelling evidence that soy can accelerate advanced stages. If you're high risk or have been diagnosed, it's probably better to avoid intentional soy consumption. Most of us probably eat a lot of soy without even realizing it because of its varied uses.
What I found was indeed talking about initial causation and not late stage cancer. After looking into more, there is some correlation with specific types of already aggressive prostate cancers. But populations that eat considerably more soy also have much lower prostate cancer rates in general. In not a physician by any means. But I bet there is some other variable at work. It's also unclear how diffrent types of soy scew the results. GMO soy seems to retain pesticide residue more readily, for instance. The issue has also become politicized and there is nonsense coming from both sides. Hopefully someone reputable will study it more.

One time I ate at a Burger King due to convenience.

My stomach hurt so bad for a whole day. Probably food poisoning.

How people can eat that stuff regularly is beyond me. I'll eat potato chips from a gas station for a meal before I'll put that slop in my body ever again.

Reactions: knucklehead_vol

VN Store

Back