Bud Shootout

#10_Ainge_#10

Just blame the flu
I'm gonna say that my boy Dale Jr. is gonna take it this year!!!!!

Go JR!!!!

Hope you're right....Hope he does something his Daddy never done and win it two years in a row :cross:

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol@Feb 10, 2005 10:58 PM
Jimmie Johnson, if the fix isn't in for Earnhardt this race.

You think the holes in those restrictor plates are different sizes?

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol@Feb 10, 2005 10:58 PM
Jimmie Johnson, if the fix isn't in for Earnhardt this race.

So you 're saying that if Jr. wins the race is fixed? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :dlol: :eek:lol: that's too funny.....If Jr.'s plate holes are bigger than the other plates the driver's get then how did Jeffrey "Poo" Gordon win the Fire Cracker 400 back in July and the Spring Dega race?

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10+Feb 11, 2005 12:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (#10_Ainge_#10 @ Feb 11, 2005 12:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JohnsonCityVol@Feb 10, 2005 10:58 PM
Jimmie Johnson, if the fix isn&#39;t in for Earnhardt this race.

So you &#39;re saying that if Jr. wins the race is fixed? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :dlol: :eek:lol: that&#39;s too funny.....If Jr.&#39;s plate holes are bigger than the other plates the driver&#39;s get then how did Jeffrey "Poo" Gordon win the Fire Cracker 400 back in July and the Spring Dega race? [/quote]
Simple. jr screwed up. :p

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol+Feb 11, 2005 1:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JohnsonCityVol @ Feb 11, 2005 1:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Feb 11, 2005 12:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-JohnsonCityVol
@Feb 10, 2005 10:58 PM

So you &#39;re saying that if Jr. wins the race is fixed? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :dlol: :eek:lol: that&#39;s too funny.....If Jr.&#39;s plate holes are bigger than the other plates the driver&#39;s get then how did Jeffrey "Poo" Gordon win the Fire Cracker 400 back in July and the Spring Dega race?

Simple. jr screwed up. :p [/quote]
Yeah OK... :bad:.....I Daytona Jeffrey "Poo" Gordon was pit passing when he ran Jr. off the track into the infield grass because he knew if he let Jr. get out ahead of him that would be all she wrote....And at Talladega Jr. was ahead of him by 2 feet and NASCAR handed him Gordon that race...Nice try :bad:

It&#39;s all a big conspiracy. :think_not:

This is why I have trouble watching NASCAR sometimes. They make up rules on the fly and some of the fans treat it like it&#39;s a soap opera similar to pro wrestling.

Jimmie Johnson. He&#39;s been good there lately. My second choice is Dale Jr-even though I&#39;m a Jeff Gordon fan.

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol+Feb 11, 2005 1:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JohnsonCityVol @ Feb 11, 2005 1:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Feb 11, 2005 12:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-JohnsonCityVol
@Feb 10, 2005 10:58 PM

So you &#39;re saying that if Jr. wins the race is fixed? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :dlol: :eek:lol: that&#39;s too funny.....If Jr.&#39;s plate holes are bigger than the other plates the driver&#39;s get then how did Jeffrey "Poo" Gordon win the Fire Cracker 400 back in July and the Spring Dega race?

Simple. jr screwed up. :p [/quote]
this guy is so jealous of the earnhardts and their fans that he is always writing stupid ****.

As tough as Jr. & DEI is at plate racing, Jeff and Hendricks has had thier number lately. I&#39;ll say Jeff out duels Jr. for the win.

Originally posted by Indiana Vol Fan@Feb 11, 2005 6:48 PM
As tough as Jr. & DEI is at plate racing, Jeff and Hendricks has had thier number lately. I&#39;ll say Jeff out duels Jr. for the win.

It&#39;ll be a duel between the Hendrick cars and the single DEI car.....In the end though I&#39;m a die hard Jr. fan and gotta go with him....Good luck to you and your driver this weekend

I&#39;m a HUGE Ryan Newman fan so it could be a LONG Speedweeks..lol...The Rocket just has&#39;nt had much luck at Daytona.

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Feb 11, 2005 6:28 PM
this guy is so jealous of the earnhardts and their fans that he is always writing stupid ****.

Yes, I&#39;m "jealous" of Earnhardt&#39;s unimaginative vocabulary, public speaking skills, and lack of class. Traits that he shares with some of his fans.

And talladega last year? What was na&#036;car supposed to do, wait until jr took the lead before throwing a caution flag? That can get somebody killed. Oh and what about the same race a year before, when jr passed below the yellow line, and na&#036;car refused to issue a penalty?

Anyway. Nice save by Casey Mears during practice. That one could have messed up a lot of good cars.

Originally posted by Indiana Vol Fan@Feb 11, 2005 11:51 PM
I&#39;m a HUGE Ryan Newman fan so it could be a LONG Speedweeks..lol...The Rocket just has&#39;nt had much luck at Daytona.

Plate tracks are never Newman&#39;s tracks nor are they his best races....I don&#39;t think Newman starts it up in high gear until after Daytona

Penske cars have never had a lot of luck at the plate tracks.

I&#39;d like to see Mark Martin or Rusty win the 500 since it&#39;s their final season.

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol+Feb 11, 2005 11:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JohnsonCityVol @ Feb 11, 2005 11:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-checkerboard_charly@Feb 11, 2005 6:28 PM

Yes, I&#39;m "jealous" of Earnhardt&#39;s unimaginative vocabulary, public speaking skills, and lack of class. Traits that he shares with some of his fans.

And talladega last year? What was na&#036;car supposed to do, wait until jr took the lead before throwing a caution flag? That can get somebody killed. Oh and what about the same race a year before, when jr passed below the yellow line, and na&#036;car refused to issue a penalty?

Anyway. Nice save by Casey Mears during practice. That one could have messed up a lot of good cars. [/quote]
That pass below the line was BS......At 200 MPH you try holding it above that little yellow line.....His momentum carried him under there....To say Jr. gets preferable treatement from NASCAR is horse crap.....if that was true they wouldn&#39;t have docked him points twice this past year

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Feb 12, 2005 12:42 AM
That pass below the line was BS......At 200 MPH you try holding it above that little yellow line.....His momentum carried him under there....

EVERY driver is carried by momentum below the yellow line, but the rest have all been penalized for it unless they give the spot back.

To say Jr. gets preferable treatement from NASCAR is horse crap.....if that was true they wouldn&#39;t have docked him points twice this past year

Both times he was on national tv. na&#036;car had no choice but to penalize him points. Had the intentional spin not been picked up by FOX he never would have been penalized. The other comment was just classless and any driver should have known better.

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol+Feb 12, 2005 12:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JohnsonCityVol @ Feb 12, 2005 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-#10_Ainge_#10@Feb 12, 2005 12:42 AM
That pass below the line was BS......At 200 MPH you try holding it above that little yellow line.....His momentum carried him under there....

EVERY driver is carried by momentum below the yellow line, but the rest have all been penalized for it unless they give the spot back.

To say Jr. gets preferable treatement from NASCAR is horse crap.....if that was true they wouldn&#39;t have docked him points twice this past year

Both times he was on national tv. na&#036;car had no choice but to penalize him points. Had the intentional spin not been picked up by FOX he never would have been penalized. The other comment was just classless and any driver should have known better. [/quote]
NASCAR wouldn&#39;t have known a thing about the intentional spin out if Jr. hadn&#39;t have opened his mouth.......And I agree what he said in the Dega race was classless but that was raw emotion and excitement....think about it....If you had come from 11th to 1st in 4 laps to win and get back in the Championship hunt, wouldn&#39;t you have been excited? I know I would have....I&#39;m not arguing with ya...Just a fan taking up for my driver :D

Yes I would have been excited, but na&#036;car was cracking down all year after the Super Bowl on language and gestures.

How can you predict the winner of the Bud Shootout? That&#39;s why they call it a shootout. You just never know.

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol+Feb 12, 2005 9:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JohnsonCityVol @ Feb 12, 2005 9:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JohnsonCityVol@Feb 10, 2005 10:58 PM

Looks like I was right.

:D [/quote]
Accidents happen LOL ;)

Tried my best to watch and just kept flicking over to other shows on the tube.

Can&#39;t believe I&#39;ve begun to lose that much interest in NASCAR. Man, at one time I was a HHHHHHUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEE fan.

VN Store

Back