BTO’s South Carolina Postgame Report

Not sure I would say we have had better recruiting than Auburn. Kessler is one of the best transfer big men in the country and Smith is on his way to # 1 draft pick in the NBA with an NBA ready game already.
Gotta be Tennessee Battered Vol ….:cool:

This would be true if he could do what he did against South Carolina with some level of consistency. We will see.

I base that opinion solely on what I hear Barnes say on the postgame radio interview each game. JJJ is doing things in each game that maybe none of us are aware of without knowing the game plan each week.

I'm becoming interested in what JJJ does after his playing days are through. His mental skillset seems to be special. Could become a great coach, but he can excel at whatever the next goal is that claims his passion.

Reactions: cardvolfan
I haven’t watched a ky game this year, but from only reading the box scores it appears Tshiebwe is “absolutely dominating” most everyone he faces. You are correct IMO that ON is too sloppy with the ball when he receives it in the post. He is still vastly improved from last year so there’s hope for him

Nkamhoua has played excellent Defense and yes you are right about his hands and offense. I am not sure this team is playing as a team on Offense.

But the Defensive part of the game is a plus for us, I truly believe we have to fix the Offensive side of the ball.
There is a lack of confidence and none of our players except for the Guards are driving to Goal.

We desperately need a big man to show up every night and we are not getting that in Fulkerson, Uros, or Nkamhoua.

IMO this is where the problem lies and there is no inside threat or Penetration.

Last edited:
Reactions: cardvolfan

VN Store

Back