BTO’s Louisiana postgame report

Barnes said Turner still has a sore shoulder and is not going to bring him back until he is 100%. Rob Lewis said he should be back next week.
This is my biggest concern. we need the Ice Man at 100% throughout this season

This is my biggest concern. we need the Ice Man at 100% throughout this season
He had surgery in the offseason, but came back and practiced and played in the exhibition, so it seems odd to then hold him out unless he reaggravated it or something, hopefully that’s not the case and he’s good to go on Tuesday.

Reactions: 1985Vols
He had surgery in the offseason, but came back and practiced and played in the exhibition, so it seems odd to then hold him out unless he reaggravated it or something, hopefully that’s not the case and he’s good to go on Tuesday.
Played 15 minutes and only took 2 shots. Have to think he isn't comfortable yet.

Reactions: IndianapolisVol
BTO, you forgot to mention that they corrected their free throw misses from game 1. Gotta make the freebies

BTO, you forgot to mention that they corrected their free throw misses from game 1. Gotta make the freebies

Here’s why I didn’t...

Game 1:
Pons/Walker/Fulk: 1-7
Rest of team: 12-14

Game 2:
Pons/Walker/Fulk: 1-2
Rest of team: 9-10

I’m not sure we fixed anything, the guys that bricked 6ft’s in the first game just didn’t shoot many in the 2nd game.

Here’s why I didn’t...

Game 1:
Pons/Walker/Fulk: 1-7
Rest of team: 12-14

Game 2:
Pons/Walker/Fulk: 1-2
Rest of team: 9-10

I’m not sure we fixed anything, the guys that bricked 6ft’s in the first game just didn’t shoot many in the 2nd game.

Well, good point. Are those guys bad or just had a bad first game at the line?

It seemed like, to me at least, they kept the starters in to work on their zone. They switched to zone around I believe 6 minutes left and that’s when the starters began to come back into the game.

Also, any reason for Schofield’s glasses?
He has a stigma in one of his eyes and couldn’t wear his contacts anymore.

VN Store

Back