BTO’s Georgia postgame report

Guessing you forgot the blue font?
You still thinkin 5 more losses. found a guy that has us losing 1 more, but he also sees Auburn cleaning the slate. Warren Nolan. Personally I think Auburn is one we'll win. Be playing for conference. These guys are getting better every game. And I know it was just GA, but seeing Bowden and Kyle come on like they are is really getting me a stiffy.

First career double double for Alexander and the 46 point win is the biggest in series history.

Watching this game
giphy.gif

A little cool to start
Bone and Bowden please continue !!!!!!! So happy for Bowden...Keep pushing it brother keep pushing your game....Keep slashing Bone...so refreshing
Mr. Alexander continue pushing it young man. Go up with force under the basket.
What a great 2pt game. You have to have the 2pt game when the 3's fail you. The players distribute the ball so unselfishly.
With Turners return what can I say !!!!!! THE CROWD SAID IT ALL WHEN HE ENTERED THE GAME
It was great seeing things hitting on all cylinders for our starters. Even greater to see Coach Barnes tearing into them when they begin to get a little careless.
Rebounding was much better today I thought but I haven't even looked at the stats yet.
You know I actually thought Walker looked a little better today but, other than that I don't know exactly what to say about him, JJ, Pons, and Fulky....I only wish these four could develop a shot of some kind and be deadly with it. JJ tried but man, he really needs to being improving. Games like these are just opportunities for these guys to shine if they have the skills. Its up to them and I'm all for them.

On a bit of correction. Tennessee is going to have to guard against the freebies on the baseline. They get drawn out and out of position and Georgia had freebies.

Calm down folks it's just a win Over Georgia.this team has potential but inconstant guard play will cost them at some point. they have accomplished nothing other than beating a number one team and anyone can do that any given Saturday
STFU

He doesn’t do anything. Is a statistical rating. So if you want to know how were 8th just bust out your calculator.
I understand this. But someone made the program that calculates said statistical program. What I’m saying is that the program/algorithm/whatever had us ranked outside of the top ten before today, it is flawed

Had to chuckle a little. Up 50 and Barnes chewing on his ear.

I think he was upset that Fulky had shaved off his mustache. Worried that it might be like how that dude Samson’s stats dropped when he got his hair cut.

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back