BTO’s Florida postgame report

Tennessee allows 16points/100 possessions on quick 2nd Chance opportunities which is 293rd in the country. And a 2nd Chance conversion rate that ranks 108th. Consider our overall fg defense ranks 27th...
Is there a way to use that data against our overall defensive numbers to see what 1st shot defense looks like?

Obviously no team in the country is going to give up zero offensive rebounds but if it was even an average number I'm curious what kind of change that would make to our defensive numbers?

Is there a way to use that data against our overall defensive numbers to see what 1st shot defense looks like?

Obviously no team in the country is going to give up zero offensive rebounds but if it was even an average number I'm curious what kind of change that would make to our defensive numbers?
Obviously if our 2nd shot D is #109 and our overall is 27th, then our ‘first shot D’ is obviously better than that. I don’t have the raw data but w a little free time could probably come up w an estimate. Maybe by the end of the week

VN Store

Back