BTO’s South Carolina postgame report

I can’t speak for others on this board, but I’m about getting the call right. If the ball was in his hand when the shot clock expires, it’s a shot clock violation whether it goes in or not. I agree they shouldn’t have stopped playing but that doesn’t excuse the fact that they missed a CLEAR call that ended up costing us two points. There were others throughout the game and some went both ways. It officiating in the SEC has gotten worse over the past few years and I see no sign of it getting any better.
Yeah, but that was actually a call in our favor. We missed an open look and stopped playing.

Starks is going to be the key Texas A&M player that Tennessee will have to neutralize on Saturday night and A%M always seems to give UT a tough match up every time whether the game is in Knoxville or College Station. Bone, Pons and Turner will all take turns guarding him.

Maybe CRB plays him and Fulkerson together depending on match ups at the time.

Jalen Johnson played well at South Carolina and could gey more playing time depending on the severity of Bowden's injury.

Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird that a team with a chicken for a mascot has a promotion to give everyone fried chicken?

It would be like us hacing a promo to give everyone free Chinese food or something.
Bwaa-ha-ha, so they would be serving blue-tick hound(dog). Funny, but wrong

I'm worried about them falling apart in the tournament by becoming lax and over confident

I just...I don't know. That there are people who still have this sentiment blows my mind. They're already No. 1 during a stretch of the schedule where they're ripe for lax overconfidence. Did they look lax and overconfident to you the other day? So why would they suddenly become lax and overconfident at the exact point in the season where the games matter the most? It's nonsensical.

I just...I don't know. That there are people who still have this sentiment blows my mind. They're already No. 1 during a stretch of the schedule where they're ripe for lax overconfidence. Did they look lax and overconfident to you the other day? So why would they suddenly become lax and overconfident at the exact point in the season where the games matter the most? It's nonsensical.
They looked lax and overconfident against Vanderbilt

Lax and over confident would have lost that game.

Exactly right. Lax and overconfident maybe describes the first 10 minutes against West Virginia on the offensive end or the second half against Arkansas on the defensive end. It doesn't at all describe the Vanderbilt or Alabama games.

I rarely mention it and chalk it up to rooting bias, but we know that GW draws a ton of fouls each game, yet tonight he didn’t get hardly any calls and seemingly anytime anyone got near Silva there was a call. In their defense if they didn’t call it that way we may have won by 30, so maybe they were trying to keep it competitive.

The officials biased their calls to make the game more competitive, did I read that right? Did they make that decision themselves or with SEC coordination?

The officials biased their calls to make the game more competitive, did I read that right? Did they make that decision themselves or with SEC coordination?

Guess so. That's a bunch of crap.

Vahl - from a family of sports officials inc. SEC

No but there about to open the first one In Kalispell
Just after I got my degree from UT in ‘76 I rode a motorcycle, actually two (first one a Suzuki Water Buffalo, broke down in Minnesota), from Knoxville to Glacier Park, meeting up with an old buddy in Ames, Iowa who rode a Honda 750. We set up camp at Apgar and then ended up spending the first night in Kalispell waiting for a clutch cable for my Norton...

Reactions: Montana Merkin

VN Store

Back