Bryce Thompson available to play

Here's a funny story of my own about how dumb cops can be. About 11yrs ago I was pregnant with my first child. Her father was driving me to work. We had an 03 Monte Carlo. While stopped at a light, we noticed we had been followed by an un-marked cop car. We don't even get 1/4th of a mile after the light turns green that lights are on and we're being motioned to pull over. We pull off in a close parking lot. About 10 cop cars pull in and surround us. Police getting out of their cars, guns drawn directing my boyfriend to get out of the car on their speakers. A cop comes over to my side and asks me with a gun pointed at me, "ma'am, what's under your shirt?" Me, "uh, a baby". Lol long story short, he helped me out of the car, we waited confused and dumbfounded for a few mins. One of the officers finally comes back over and explains that they were looking for a stolen silver Chevy impala. Our car was a Monte Carlo 😂🤦 They high-tailed it so fast out of there after that pitiful excuse. I ended up getting a write-up at work for being late cause my boss didn't believe me lol.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Another tid bit of the story my wife and I had just gotten our carry permits and they knew that. They assumed I had my gun with me. It was black. 90 percent chance of being right.
My reply was directed towards i40. Him saying he would've gotten away Scott free for shooting and killing you is totally false. TN is a fun friendly state, but, and that's the kicker. Lots of "buts" involved.

Reactions: Volinfla13
Here's a funny story of my own about how dumb cops can be. About 11yrs ago I was pregnant with my first child. Her father was driving me to work. We had an 03 Monte Carlo. While stopped at a light, we noticed we had been followed by an un-marked cop car. We don't even get 1/4th of a mile after the light turns green that lights are on and we're being motioned to pull over. We pull off in a close parking lot. About 10 cop cars pull in and surround us. Police getting out of their cars, guns drawn directing my boyfriend to get out of the car on their speakers. A cop comes over to my side and asks me with a gun pointed at me, "ma'am, what's under your shirt?" Me, "uh, a baby". Lol long story short, he helped me out of the car, we waited confused and dumbfounded for a few mins. One of the officers finally comes back over and explains that they were looking for a stolen silver Chevy impala. Our car was a Monte Carlo 😂🤦 They high-tailed it so fast out of there after that pitiful excuse. I ended up getting a write-up at work for being late cause my boss didn't believe me lol.
I have several stories very similar. My wife pulled out of her 4 runner at gunpoint by Knoxville PD on the way to pick me up at the airport. Cop reached in the car and opened the glove box. Dash cam video was corrupted. I just drives me crazy. They have a tough job I get it. You are in a position of power do the right thing. I was told a long tome ago “ with absolute power comes absolute corruption. I have found that to be absolutely true.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Banks is traveling too right? Was that addressed in the presser? What’s his playing status?
Banks is traveling as well. CJP said both of them were rather quickly and seemed liked he wanted to move to the next question quickly.

Can you believe Antonio Brown, convicted of nothing, has been released by the Patriots? The NFL has fallen into the trap we fell into here at UT, BT has not been convicted of anything-and yet CP suspended him!!! Poor old Antonio Brown, WR for the Patriots, has been a victim of the same kind of BS, some Female has made an allegation-maybe she even left some false eye lashes at his house (who knows), but that is that, he is gone, What are these idiots thinking? They are making him out to be guilty of a crime-he hasn't even been to court!!! CP need to apologize to BT, just to restore our faith in the innocent until proven guilty standard, and in a very public way.

Looks like this was nothing at all as many on here stated. So many people put this kid in jail before his due process, both here and in the media.

Looks like this was nothing at all as many on here stated. So many people put this kid in jail before his due process, both here and in the media.
CP needs to publicly apologize to BT-and all the fans. CP does not believe in American values, you know, the innocent until proven guilty, part of our law and culture. He shouldn't be allowed to influence young Americans. So many have pointed out, on this very string how a man is innocent until proven guilty, yet CP just doesn't go along the concept.

CP needs to publicly apologize to BT-and all the fans. CP does not believe in American values, you know, the innocent until proven guilty, part of our law and culture. He shouldn't be allowed to influence young Americans. So many have pointed out, on this very string how a man is innocent until proven guilty, yet CP just doesn't go along the concept.
Doesn’t mean he is not a turd just means he’s not a criminal. At least not until proven guilty in a court of law.

You going on the road with this material? Save your peanuts from Southwest flights.

Reactions: bigdaddy
WHo is CP? I’m easily confused in the am

A little story to put things in perspective here. My mother in laws live in boyfriend called my wife up and cussed her out probably 4 or 5 times over a period of time. Called her everything under the sun except a lady. Threatened her, like seriously threatened all over simply talking to her mom. I had had enough and went to their house and knocked on the door. They answered and I went in. I asked azzhat boyfriend if I could have a beer to which he replied no. I went to the fridge and got his beer and opened it. I sat on the sofa and told him exactly what I’d do to him if I ever even saw where he had tried to call my wife’s phone again. Long story short when I left they called the police and said I had a lack gun. Cops pulled me over on the way home guns drawn and I went to jail even though I had no gun. When we went to court even though I was found innocent the judge granted him a restraining order. What a bunch of bull. A restraint order issued means nothing as far as guilt or innocence goes.

Where did you hid that black gun?

VN Store

Back