Bryce Brown story

Moral of story...Beware of “Handlers”...

PowerlessRichLarva-size_restricted.gif

This, these guys are the scum of the earth and same goes for recruiting services that claim to get kids to the next level. They're only in it for financial gain and don't give a rats a$$ about the kid.

That is an epidemic in virtually all sports at the high school and even middle school level.

If he didn’t have “handlers”, he never would have attended Tennessee in the first place

I'll never forget the radio interview with his Dad after the fact.

For all the Lane Kiffin lovers here I do wonder how much he put the University at risk. I think Kiffin would be the type of guy to bend the rules to his liking. Plus, by bringing in the questionable characters like Bryce we ended up with a lot of unreliable players. Very few finished their careers at UT. I agree Kiffin has turned into a good offensive coordinator but we should never forget that he did not follow the rules. Remember, we had six NCAA violations in his very short tenure.

He wasn't a game changer but Kiffin play3d him and took snaps away from Taurent Poole & Rajion Neal
Kiffin made promises of immediate playing time for the superstar freshmen
I will admit though that Jantzen Jackson was the best db on the field, so he earned his playing time

Reactions: jarnol32
He wasn't a game changer but Kiffin play3d him and took snaps away from Taurent Poole & Rajion Neal
I will admit though that Jantzen Jackson was the best db on the field, so he earned his playing time
Don't think Rajion Neal was There yet.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
This, these guys are the scum of the earth and same goes for recruiting services that claim to get kids to the next level. They're only in it for financial gain and don't give a rats a$$ about the kid.

Yet Dads have some responsibility and will push their kids through this wringer to make sure their kid gets a scholarship somewhere. I saw the same sort of thing decades ago when steroids legally trickled down from the pros to the colleges then the high schools and finally jr high and little league fields. I actually thought about it for my son at one point as he was competing against kids that had steroid necks at 12 years of age. Guys walking around ball fields looking like Wally Cox who had sons looking like Dick Butkus at 12 with pimples. So happy now knowing all the side effects and eventually it being illegal, that I left it alone.

pretty sure he is in jail now for killing his mom's boyfriend or something, tragic story

Last edited:
Montario Hardesty. And Jackson was a talented player had the talent and what a waste.

Last edited:
Some of you are delusional.

He was good. Would have been our best back BY FAR while he was here.

Dumb Dools was too stupid to guarantee the starting role.

Reactions: Jack Burton
You earn it.There are no promises Butch.
He did. Was the best returning back BY FAR and it wasn't even close.

Fools thought he could be little Saban with no credibility behind him.

He was too proud to rerecruit guys.

He should have in that case.

It was a dumb move that was a huge part of our losing during his tenure.

VN Store

Back