Bruce Pearl Rumor

Oh, and I find it hilarious that they are in the Finals, only down 2-1, yet people here make fun of them hiring Van Gundy...

Cal is scum and Pearl has his number. Of course its hard to argue with a Kentucky basketball fan..They are always right.:eek:lol:

are you talking about his phone #? obviously you can't be talking about being able to consistently beat Cal.

well, for my knowledge, what is his former screen name?

I have an idea, but I can't confirm it.

I don't know if he has had one or not. The only one that could confirm what he says is a mod. But you can just tell in the posts he isn't a UK fan. He's a UT fan who isn't happy with Pearl. I understand the feeling. I get just as frustrated, I just choose to be a little more optimistic.

I don't know if he has had one or not. The only one that could confirm what he says is a mod. But you can just tell in the posts he isn't a UK fan. He's a UT fan who isn't happy with Pearl. I understand the feeling. I get just as frustrated, I just choose to be a little more optimistic.

all he had to do was move and a mod wouldn't be able to tell. he knows too much about the history of VN and he's too boastful about it to just be a longtime lurker. I'd say his knowledge is stunn(a)ing...

all he had to do was move and a mod wouldn't be able to tell. he knows too much about the history of VN and he's too boastful about it to just be a longtime lurker. I'd say his knowledge is stunn(a)ing...

He actually knows something of which he speaks. So he can't be stunna.

What so called knowledge of history do I have about VolNation?
Care to enlighten me to where I have made a statement giving you remotely any evidence of this?

Cal is scum and Pearl has his number. Of course its hard to argue with a Kentucky basketball fan..They are always right.:eek:lol:

How exactly does Pearl have his number? Do you know what the head to head record is?

If you say Pearl has Eddie Munster's number, then you would be correct.

VN Store

Back