Britney Spears hurts knee

U-T

Britney Spears suffers knee injury
Singer hurts self during dance routine

Friday, March 19, 2004 Posted: 3:31 PM EST (2031 GMT)

NEW YORK (AP) -- Britney Spears suffered a knee injury during her concert tour, forcing her to cancel a performance Friday night.

The singer hurt herself during a dance routine toward the end of her show Thursday night in Moline, Illinois. Spears was singing one of her new songs, "Boom Boom," according to "Entertainment Tonight."

Minutes later, the syndicated television program reported, the 22-year-old pop star reappeared on stage in a white bathrobe and apologized to the audience for not being able to continue. She'd planned two more encore songs.

Spears' label, Jive Records, said in a statement that she'd have to cancel Friday night's concert at the Allstate Arena in Chicago. Ticket holders were told to keep their tickets until further notice.

Jive representatives weren't immediately available for comment Friday afternoon.

Spears is in the midst of her "Onyx Hotel Tour," which runs through the summer.
story.spears.ap.jpg

Ok, yall just like pickin on my peeps dont ya!!! :p I like her!! Shes from my neck of the woods!!! ;)

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 21, 2004 9:55 PM
Ok, yall just like pickin on my peeps dont ya!!! :p I like her!! Shes from my neck of the woods!!! ;)

Near Kentwood?

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 21, 2004 9:55 PM

Oh....now I have one more thing to pick on ya about! :lol: B)

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 21, 2004 10:42 PM
Oh yea, like you dont already have enough!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

I am still trying to figure out that first pic in your avatar! :yikes: :dunno:

VN Store

Back