Britney Jackson rumor

checkerboard_charly

A good friend who works in a bowling alley, told me today a funny story.

take it for what u will....

A cheerleader from ut came in to this bowling alley tonight lit off of her a** and told a couple things.

first is that Brent Schaeffer's little fight was not over a cell phone his girl had, but that some dude punched his girlfriend in the face.

the best one is this. Britney Jackson is dating Terrel Owens. Yes, that T.O. and he has bought her a set of D boobs. so now we see where she gets them.

anyway. there i have started a rumor. :devilsmoke:

kinda funny if it is true.

p.s. that is why he was at the games during the tournament.

You mean she's cheating on me? What a horrible way to find out.. :(

Hmmm...he was sitting behind the bench for the NCAA tourney. Allright, I'll say it, I'm jealous!

a guy at work the other day said she'd had implants for some time...they're not a new thing, from what i've heard.

Well, I guess if you dont have em..............buy em!!! Dont know I have never been faced with that problem!! :p

Well, I might as well say it. These guys who go bonkers over the big tops just have it all wrong. I have a feeling that lots of guys prefer medium at best.

:twocents:

Originally posted by surrealvol@Jun 8, 2005 10:35 AM
Well, I might as well say it.  These guys who go bonkers over the big tops just have it all wrong.  I have a feeling that lots of guys prefer medium at best.

:twocents:
[snapback]101852[/snapback]​
Im with you on that.........Sometimes that is just too much.

Originally posted by AtomicCityPitbulls@Jun 8, 2005 3:17 PM
Well Lady just PM it to me and Ill post it.......LOL
[snapback]101949[/snapback]​

:nono:

:laugh1:

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Jun 8, 2005 3:03 PM
I thought she was with Casey Clausen?

Guess she found a guy with some NFL talent instead...
[snapback]101939[/snapback]​

ouch :blink:

Sorry I don't buy neither one.

I think it has something to do with mouthful

Originally posted by Vol67@Jun 9, 2005 7:56 AM
Sorry I don't buy neither one.
I think it has something to do with mouthful
[snapback]102165[/snapback]​

Speaking of MOUTHFULL :thefinger: :naughty: :devilsmoke: :wassup: :wassup: :wassup: :wassup:

Here's a Mouthful

Brittney's best feature isn't the cans, it's her eyes.

Gotta wonder about the reliability of the source. Ya gotta figure (if really a cheerleader) she was breaking some kind of cheer team rules by being 'faced in public. And they probably have a rule against appearing in bowling alleys even if sober. Most girls that are doing that to help pay for college are pretty serious about it, and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it (unlike certain student athletes on the football team).

In summary, I'm not buying it either.

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol@Jun 9, 2005 5:38 PM
Brittney's best feature isn't the cans, it's her eyes.

Gotta wonder about the reliability of the source. Ya gotta figure (if really a cheerleader) she was breaking some kind of cheer team rules by being 'faced in public. And they probably have a rule against appearing in bowling alleys even if sober. Most girls that are doing that to help pay for college are pretty serious about it, and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it (unlike certain student athletes on the football team).

In summary, I'm not buying it either.
[snapback]102338[/snapback]​

Ok then it's a deal JC, the eyes are yours, the cans are mine...ok? :devilsmoke:

Sounds good to me. U-T can have her personality too.

Chuck I know it's rumor. I was just looking at the scenario and taking the pros and cons into effect to test any validity.

VN Store

Back