Bring a friend to the zone day

hey, look who's here!

Hope you're doing well, or at least semi-decent.
hi.gif
It's goin aight 👍

Reactions: DD4ME and VolNExile
@Freak
Why do some gifs post as links?

Also thanks in advance for posting in this thread and helping me win a 5 year long game.
FWIW, and it doesn't always work, because maybe I'm holding my mouth wrong or something, do this:

--find a gif you like
--click on it (don't just copy the URL) so that you go to the actual page
--THEN copy/past the URL of the actual page into a VN reply
--click Preview to see if the gif itself shows up
-- --if yes, click Post reply and go have a drink
-- --if the image doesn't show, say multiple bad words and go have a drink

I don't know why it works 90% of the time, and it doesn't otherwise, but this is what I have found that works for me.
dunno.gif

FWIW, and it doesn't always work, because maybe I'm holding my mouth wrong or something, do this:

--find a gif you like
--click on it (don't just copy the URL) so that you go to the actual page
--THEN copy/past the URL of the actual page into a VN reply
--click Preview to see if the gif itself shows up
-- --if yes, click Post reply and go have a drink
-- --if the image doesn't show, say multiple bad words and go have a drink

I don't know why it works 90% of the time, and it doesn't otherwise, but this is what I have found that works for me.
dunno.gif
I use an app and copy the link the same but I will see if I can duplicate. Like you I get the issue 10%

I always feel bad for the young kids that get drug in there. I mean face height on that many peckers is something to make even a zoner cringe.
I went to a braves game several years ago, and there was a bunch of us at the long urinal. This guy, who was obviously not straight, leaned over at the end and yelled stuff , like yeah baby. Everyone got ticked off, but one guy was chasing him with his pants around his knees, and cussing every breath. It was hilarious.

I just realized how unfair this thread is to Joe. He has no friends to bring.

:)

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back