Brick By Brick T-Shirt

VAVolsFan2009

I was shocked how difficult it was to find a Brick by Brick t-shirt. I finally found one, but it wasn't easy. Given how much that phrase has been used, I thought finding one would be easy.

I was shocked how difficult it was to find a Brick by Brick t-shirt. I finally found one, but it wasn't easy. Given how much that phrase has been used, I thought finding one would be easy.

I know where you can one (many)....

Anderson Lumber Company in Alcoa....

Reactions: 1 person
^ that reminds me i have been trying to get a copywright on the # symbol but instead of 2 lines up and down witch is already taken it would be 3 up and down so you would get whole new contracts like UT would have to pay for 3 line#vols

My bro-in-law walked in to VolShop after the game and bought one.

Last edited:
The Vol shop has everything but a smokey gray jersey
For a 12 yr old boy... But they did have some for a
2 yr old girl and 7 month old girl... And the search continues
For my son...

^ that reminds me i have been trying to get a copywright on the # symbol but instead of 2 lines up and down witch is already taken it would be 3 up and down so you would get whole new contracts like UT would have to pay for 3 line#vols

When I have a great idea I also like to post it on a public message board cause nobody would ever take it.

I ordered a "Butch Please" shirt from screened.com, but when it showed up the supposed TN Orange was more burnt orange. Obviously this wasn't going to fly especially after paying close to $30. I call them and sent in pictures of the shirt. They returned my money and let me keep the shirt and said TN Orange is copyrighted and they couldn't be responsible for color variations between the Internet and the actual product. Hope this helps!

Why are tall individuals discriminated against when it comes to purchasing UT clothing? I,m 6'5" and when shopping at the local UT shops, rarely will they have anything in XLT or 2XLT, but you may find 4XL or 5XL. Can anyone help out a Vol fan?

Why are tall individuals discriminated against when it comes to purchasing UT clothing? I,m 6'5" and when shopping at the local UT shops, rarely will they have anything in XLT or 2XLT, but you may find 4XL or 5XL. Can anyone help out a Vol fan?

Try ALUMNI HALL - they have big & tall items

Does anyone know where to find a brick by brick vol by vol T-Shirt

I do. I once posted on here WITH Freak permission. First let me explain the previous statement. Posting such info is advertising and if I understand right, this is a no no. So ask Freak first, and make sure it is a one time thing only. He might say YES, he might say NO. Either way, respect his decision.

OK, now I infrequently see a deaf couple here in Kentucky. I notice they have custom made Vols shirts. When I asked about them, here's what they said:

Copyright and trademark laws disallow mass production. To avoid any problems, most companies won't even print one shirt. BUT, they met a guy who will make shirts for personal use only. He actually runs a business so that's why the limitations. Meaning he will make only 1-2 shirts. I can ask them again and provide the website and other contact info for the guy, but only if asked to do so and only if I have an OK from Freak to post that here.

Designs I have seen this couple wear are:

--Frontierman standing over Neyland Stadium
--Tennessee Pride Sausage Logo with Reggie White Picture in it (weird if you ask me)
--Marvel Comics "Thing" saying it's a Vol Thing

My view:

The shirt colors were right. The artwork was good.
The designs were mostly stuff they got on the web.

I know the husband does some computer stuff for me every once in a while. Mostly hurry up stuff, pulling images from the web and retouching or animating them. The Dobb Goblin comes to mind. But the person who makes the shirts for them does nice work. If you wish, I can ask the couple for a picture or two of their
shirts to and post here. But again only if you ask and Freak says it's OK.

VN Store

Back