Brian Williams Most Improved Player

This kid (other than Maze) is the key to the team.

I love the way his game is coming along. He is definitely one of my favorites. I just don't understand why he gets fouls called on him so often. It seems like every little thing gets him called.

he's got a tendency to shove and go over the back. Pearl talks about it often. That said, he is vastly improved. He is a monster on the boards, he has developed a shot. He can also shoot FTs. His potential is pretty much untapped. Remember this is only his third year of organized basketball. Most kids 3rd year of organized basketball was playing in 4th grade at Church.

He's probably one of the most impressive players I can think of.

Learns to play basketball from a video game
Loses 100 pounds
Key player on a great team
Has barely any experience in the game

I think him and Wayne have improved alot. Brian and Wayne I think are twice as good as they were last year.

Do you realize that if BW continues to improve and gets into the starting lineup he will be the most feared player on the team?

i love b.williams (thats what i call him anyway)! i agree if he continues to go along the path he's set for himself he could be one of the most feared players on the team and maybe in the conference! definitely one of my favorite players to watch!

sorry but i'm not yet sold on BW. i know he doesn't have much experience but he still has a long ways to go before i call him a good player. granted he has improved since i saw him play in birmingham last year, but he still gives up too many turnovers imo. i am rooting for him to continue to improve and one day become a force to be reckoned with, but i don't see it happening this season.

He definitely didn't have a good game today. He's still a big work in progress, but he shows flashes that he could be very good. Not dominant, but a good SEC player. He needs to learn how to grab a loose ball and clamp his big bear paws on it so it can't be knocked loose or dropped.

VN Store

Back