Brian Williams Crying to Officials

VOLGRAD2006

I like Brian and think he is great on the court, but is anyone else tired of him crying to officials when it is completely obvious he fouled someone. He does the same thing every time bends over opens his mouth as big as he can and says "WHAT" or "NO".

he doesn't bother me no where as bad as JP Prince and his crying. brian actually tries, that's more than can be said about JP. why he starts is beyone me

I like Brian and think he is great on the court, but is anyone else tired of him crying to officials when it is completely obvious he fouled someone. He does the same thing every time bends over opens his mouth as big as he can and says "WHAT" or "NO".
his complaint after the Phantom foul on his tip in last night was absolutely justified.

That said, I hate player whining at the officials. That a coach / fan function.

Sometimes it looks as if BW doesn't really know how big he is.

When he plays defense especially on the perimeter, he feels like he is barely touching someone, while the person with the ball is flying across the court on his back.

It is remarkable how much he has improved from last season.

Players should say something to the official after a bad call. That is different then whining which would be saying something after every call and/or not letting it go.

With the way that game was being called, I wanted to do more than cry.........I would have like to punch the refs in the face!

With the way that game was being called, I wanted to do more than cry.........I would have like to punch the refs in the face!

Well, if this is the real BW....

I would like to commend you on the improvement that you have made....Its not hard to tell how much work you put in during the offseason.

Sometimes it looks as if BW doesn't really know how big he is.

When he plays defense especially on the perimeter, he feels like he is barely touching someone, while the person with the ball is flying across the court on his back.

It is remarkable how much he has improved from last season.

that's so true. the poor guy thinks he can defend a guard at full dribble. that's a guaranteed foul and he does it over and over.

Last night Brian was cracking me up. He was trying to do all these spin moves and junk when he got the ball down low and got 2 travels called on him and turned it over another time. He thought he was Tyler for a bit.

I agree Brian whines a lot too - but half the time its him disgusted with himself or his decision.

VN Store

Back