Brian Jean-Mary Hired As LB Coach

It seems like a lot of the hires pass the initial eye test. Besides coaching (which I will say is a given), the thing that concerns me is over all lack of HS geographic connections in our typical TN/GA/Carolina footprint. A lot of catching up to do. Not that they can’t get there if we have the right folks

You got me with that one, I laughed my a$$ off. Fantastic!
LOL watch, this is gonna happen. The dude is gonna show up and he's gonna say, "no, my family pronounce it jean like blue jeans, and mary just like the girl's name. Jean-Mary. Rhymes with Gene-Larry, or Mean Harry, or Lean Berry. "

Heh.

LOL watch, this is gonna happen. The dude is gonna show up and he's gonna say, "no, my family pronounce it jean like blue jeans, and mary just like the girl's name. Jean-Mary. Rhymes with Gene-Larry, or Mean Harry, or Lean Berry. "

Heh.

I get it, reading your post I had to throw out my Billie Jean King reference, lol...🤷‍♂️

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Looks like confirmation that Steele will not be retained at this rate.......at least this guy has been around a lot of decent programs. Fleeing the sinking Harbaugh ship
Why? There is still one open spot and Steele coaches both OLB and ILB, so that is still an option.

Reactions: BossAF

VN Store

Back