Brent Vinson - clearinghouse

The Big Orange may have the best collection of talented young wide receivers anywhere.

yup.. 4 sure.. UT, LSU, and Florida are all stacked with young, talented, fast WR's..
And Georgia has a helluva WR class in the 08 class..
The SEC will be the WR draft class for 09, 10, n 2011, n 2012

You never know what kind of problems you are going to run into these days with the Clearinghouse. Let's go VOLS!!!

Yeah, it's always better if these kids would worry about their grades as much as they worry about their game. We wouldn't have to worry about the clearing house if they did. Coaches wouldn't have to worry about them being able to pass basket weaving 101 either. Arrrgggh

Kenny O'Niel is going to be an instant impact player for TN. He is no stranger to competition, and his time out in California hopefully cured his drug habit. The only question mark is whether he will come here with the right attitude. He's physically all the way ready. I just hope we don't hear of him buying drugs from somebody down on 5th Ave the week before the Georgia game. I sincerely hope that he's got his head on straight and that he's committed to being a student-athlete. Heck, he only has to "behave" for 2 years. I think he will be the #1 WR for TN this season.

Kenny O'Niel is going to be an instant impact player for TN. He is no stranger to competition, and his time out in California hopefully cured his drug habit. The only question mark is whether he will come here with the right attitude. He's physically all the way ready. I just hope we don't hear of him buying drugs from somebody down on 5th Ave the week before the Georgia game. I sincerely hope that he's got his head on straight and that he's committed to being a student-athlete. Heck, he only has to "behave" for 2 years. I think he will be the #1 WR for TN this season.

Whatever man.

didn't realize this was such a nerd culture. I might be more inclined to visit other mediums. I like this place though, it's pretty cool.

didn't realize this was such a nerd culture. I might be more inclined to visit other mediums. I like this place though, it's pretty cool.

Not at all of us are as mentally limited as the man in your avatar.

VN Store

Back