Brent Schaeffer Injury

GAVol

Overrated
Staff member
Has anybody heard anything definitive on Schaeffer and his collarbone? I saw him on the sidelines with his pads off and in a sling, but I never hear anything official other than a quick mention on the postgame show.

Originally posted by GAVol@Oct 30, 2004 11:38 PM
Has anybody heard anything definitive on Schaeffer and his collarbone? I saw him on the sidelines with his pads off and in a sling, but I never hear anything official other than a quick mention on the postgame show.

There is a thread here somewhere. They are thinking 5-6 weeks at this point.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Oct 30, 2004 11:39 PM
There is a thread here

Sorry - my bad.

I can't believe that Schaeffer got back onto the field and was scrambling around after something like that. Good thing he didn't take another shot.

Originally posted by GAVol+Oct 31, 2004 12:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Oct 31, 2004 12:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Oct 30, 2004 11:39 PM
There is a thread here

Sorry - my bad.

I can&#39;t believe that Schaeffer got back onto the field and was scrambling around after something like that. Good thing he didn&#39;t take another shot. [/quote]
No prob.

He got back in the game for one play. He ran around the right side and wasn&#39;t touched but you could see him grabbing at his collarbone as he ran out of bounds.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Oct 31, 2004 12:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak &#064; Oct 31, 2004 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by GAVol@Oct 31, 2004 12:05 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak
@Oct 30, 2004 11:39 PM
There is a thread here

Sorry - my bad.

I can&#39;t believe that Schaeffer got back onto the field and was scrambling around after something like that. Good thing he didn&#39;t take another shot.

No prob.

He got back in the game for one play. He ran around the right side and wasn&#39;t touched but you could see him grabbing at his collarbone as he ran out of bounds. [/quote]
..and to think, the dumbass Cock fan next to me was questioning his toughness for running out of bounds. :blink:

Originally posted by GAVol+Oct 31, 2004 12:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Oct 31, 2004 12:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by vol_freak@Oct 31, 2004 12:10 AM
Originally posted by GAVol@Oct 31, 2004 12:05 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak
@Oct 30, 2004 11:39 PM
There is a thread here

Sorry - my bad.

I can&#39;t believe that Schaeffer got back onto the field and was scrambling around after something like that. Good thing he didn&#39;t take another shot.

No prob.

He got back in the game for one play. He ran around the right side and wasn&#39;t touched but you could see him grabbing at his collarbone as he ran out of bounds.

..and to think, the dumbass Cock fan next to me was questioning his toughness for running out of bounds. :blink: [/quote]
I wish he would have run out of bounds a little sooner. :(

Tough to tell a kid not to try to make a play, but that&#39;s a perfect advertisement for why running QBs are so hazorous to rely on.

People forget that as great as Michael Vick was in college, he missed about half of his final season at Va Tech with a leg injury.

VN Store

Back