Brent Cimaglia coming back for Sr Season

It seems like the players feel like next year will be something special. I generally try not to board the hype train in the off-season. But this feels different.

Reactions: tbh and vollygirl
Honestly, this really is huge. I didn't think of him leaving, but he IS good enough to make an NFL roster right now. He might not have gotten drafted, but he WOULD have gotten paid somewhere. Now that the 36 year old 4 eyed kicker from Georgia has finally graduated, we now have the best OL and the best Kicker in the SEC.
As a Titans and Cowboys fan, you're absolutely right. Reliable kickers are few and far between in the NFL right now.

Reactions: TNHopeful505
Dont do it.
I'm withholding my excitment. I'm worried the season will pan out as such:

1. JG will come out of fall camp as the starter due to experience alone. It wont be announced until days before game 1.
2. We lose to OU and UF
3. Pruitt decides F it and gives HB the keys
4. Bailey kills it, loses only to Bama or UGA
5. Were sitting here in Nov 2020 saying "damn, if only HB had started the season we could be in the playoffs."

It's the Tennesee way. I hope more than anything I'm wrong.

Reactions: tbh

1. JG will come out of fall camp as the starter due to experience alone. It wont be announced until days before game 1.
2. We lose to OU and UF
5. Were sitting here in Nov 2020 saying "damn, if only HB had started the season we could be in the playoffs."

giphy.gif

2. We lose to OU and UF

Its not the Tennessee way anymore. Been enough to show me times, they are a changing.

Babiggitty boooooooom!!!!

Consistency in the kicking game is essential to winning. Close games will be less nerve racking next year knowing we have a proven, dependable kicker in Automaglia!

I kinda thought Cimaglia was sarcastically announcing that. If he were to leave, it would have been the biggest surprise of the decade so far.

VN Store

Back