Breaking News: Bill Cosby to be Released

How about that. I suppose they will file quite a large lawsuit for wrongful trial and conviction. I might have imagined there were multiple convictions and multiple accusers, but evidently he was only tried for one situation.

How about that. I suppose they will file quite a large lawsuit for wrongful trial and conviction. I might have imagined there were multiple convictions and multiple accusers, but evidently he was only tried for one situation.
Only one that hadn’t passed the statute of limitations…and that only by some legal machinations. He’s guilty as sin! But it took a Hannibal Burress set at a comedy club to even get a stir going.

Really a sad fall from Grace for Mr Cosby. He was the face of clean family comedy for decades. His comedy LPs from early in his career are still some of the funniest audio there is although it is painful to listen to them for me now

Really a sad fall from Grace for Mr Cosby. He was the face of clean family comedy for decades. His comedy LPs from early in his career are still some of the funniest audio there is although it is painful to listen to them for me now

Cosby used to talk bad about Richard Pryor...who was talking about the way he grew up...which was honest and it was good adult comedy...Richard probably laughing his azz off in comedy heaven that he got the last laugh

If truth be known, I’d bet that he never really changed. His options just increased.
I guess we will never really know. My own theory is that the entitlement that envelopes people when they become famous really took over his life. Either way, it is so sad to me that someone who brought so much joy and laughter ended up apparently bringin so much darkness and pain too.

Reactions: joevol33
Cosby used to talk bad about Richard Pryor...who was talking about the way he grew up...which was honest and it was good adult comedy...Richard probably laughing his azz off in comedy heaven that he got the last laugh
Never heard that. I did know that Bill was upset with general coarseness in comedy but I didn’t know he targeted Pryor specifically. Pryor is probably considered quitevtame by today’s standards I guess. BTW, been watching some of Buddy Hacket (who could curse with the best of them) and Johnathan Winters appearances on Carson lately. Man that was some funny stuff. Watching Carson try to not lose it is almost as funny as the jokes themselves

Never heard that. I did know that Bill was upset with general coarseness in comedy but I didn’t know he targeted Pryor specifically. Pryor is probably considered quitevtame by today’s standards I guess. BTW, been watching some of Buddy Hacket (who could curse with the best of them) and Johnathan Winters appearances on Carson lately. Man that was some funny stuff. Watching Carson try to not lose it is almost as funny as the jokes themselves
He also tried to get Eddie Murphy to change his act...Eddie jokes about it in one of his concert movies...Raw I think. Richard Pryor's Wife Blasts Bill Cosby: He's 'Just a F--king Hypocrite

VN Store

Back