Cade Mays CLEARED by NCAA

Week 2 ratings are up 1% overall compared to last year, but down from last week. Week 1 was down 8% from the year prior. Sounds like that is still down overall. Take your victories where you can get them though. I remember similar denialism about the ratings in 2016.
The NHL and NBA have declined ratings wise quite a bit from last year. I don't keep up with MLB ratings, would assume the playoff games upcoming will be worse as well. If you compare the landscape of today's ratings, all TV is down in viewership. Daytime, primetime, cable shows, and even sports. So far the NFL is faring better than their competition.

How sensitive you are! I didn't advocate a side, but since you mention it I'm just observing the ratings of the NBA and the NFL, and not to being like this guy:
View attachment 308867
It sounds like you are sensitive, because all I mentioned was that from your statement you seem like you are scared of change. I was addressing your overall mentally, but you quickly tried to put words in my mouth and address the NBA and NFL.

Why would a SEC school encourage someone like Cade to transfer to their school without a solid indication they would be cleared? Did Fulmer drop the ball. Should have encourage him to transfer to a non conferences school or maybe they planned on him sitting out this year.

Reactions: onevol74
Why would a SEC school encourage someone like Cade to transfer to their school without a solid indication they would be cleared? Did Fulmer drop the ball. Should have encourage him to transfer to a non conferences school or maybe they planned on him sitting out this year.
Everyone was banking on the rule change May 20th imo...then rona happened and more overarching matters took precedence.

Because UT appears to pretty consistently get bent by the SEC these days? And frankly, UT would go from being lower tier or mid-pack to one of the 3 dominant teams in the Big 12.
Who cares? I’d rather be one of the bottom of the SEC than the top of big 12. Gotta beat the best to be the best.

Using your logic we may as well move to the sunbelt so we can be the best most years

Stop running away from hurdles. Learn to jump over them.

He should have transferred into a junior college in January and back into UT during the summer. That is what Aaron Douglas did to move from UT to Alabama without sitting. But then again Saban signed off on it.

He should have transferred into a junior college in January and back into UT during the summer. That is what Aaron Douglas did to move from UT to Alabama without sitting. But then again Saban signed off on it.
He had to stay at the JUCO for a full season...like Kamara. Only way to beat the old block rule and Dooley was notorious for being petty about it.

So your telling me that he could have gone to Pellissippi State for 1 semester and then transferred to UT and there's nothing the NCAA or SEC could do to stop it?

Well I guess Cade is not playing game 1. We still should control the LOS and be able to run the ball.

Well I guess Cade is not playing game 1. We still should control the LOS and be able to run the ball.
Apparently, they are just going to let the clock run out and let the games give them cover for any negative publicity.

Shouldn't be an issue now the NCAA cleared it, i think Sankey wanted NCAA to block it so he Didnt have to come out looking like the goon he is. The way i understand it, Sankey was part of the reason NCAA blocked Cade the first go around. Now that so many people pushed back, raised hell, and the NCAA says ok, Sankey can't say no.
Ooops

VN Store

Back