BREAKING: Grant Williams staying in NBA Draft

Good for Grant. Thanks for everything he did wearing orange and hope to see San Antonio pick him with one of their first round picks if he falls that far.

Reactions: StarRaider
I recall a certain poster telling this board early last year this was going to happen. This board laughed at that poster

Today this poster is extremely happy for Grant freaking Williams. He gave us soooo much and he is the greatest vol of my lifetime!!!

Not a surprise and I can’t wait to watch him. He will probably be the reason I start paying a little more attention to the NBA, because honestly over the past several years, it just hasn’t interested me. But seeing the type of person and player that Grant is makes me want to start up again.

source.gif

I recall a certain poster telling this board early last year this was going to happen. This board laughed at that poster

Today this poster is extremely happy for Grant freaking Williams. He gave us soooo much and he is the greatest vol of my lifetime!!!

It's completely shocking that in a thread about Grant Williams leaving you bring up yourself before issuing congratulations.

Whelp. Back to the bubble for Tennessee. Certainly hope he does well; I think if he can get the money he should take the money. On the other hand, I cannot help but wonder if we've seen the best of the Barnes era come and go with this announcement.

If you’re the “certain “ poster then props to you. A year ago I didn’t see where his skill set fit in the NBA and to be honest I still don’t. But, I don’t watch the NBA any longer and my idea of NBA skill set is dated. I do think GW is a “winner” with class and I hope he’s a lottery pick!

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism
If you’re the “certain “ poster then props to you. A year ago I didn’t see where his skill set fit in the NBA and to be honest I still don’t. But, I don’t watch the NBA any longer and my idea of NBA skill set is dated. I do think GW is a “winner” with class and I hope he’s a lottery pick!

I don't watch much NBA either but I will watch this guy for sure. Whenever he does is my favorite team

VN Store

Back