*****Breaking; Brohm will be announced as UTs next coach [Hyams admits he jumped gun]

So the guy is willing to leave after one year and told a recruit a few hours ago that he was going to be at Purdue next year?

For everyone who wants Lane back, sounds like you may have him.

It’s called recruiting. Saban told more than a few LSU recruits he’d be there next year whilst finalizing his Dolphins contract.

Purdue's records prior to Brohm:

2013: 1-11
2014: 3-9
2015: 2-10
2016: 3-9

It'd be nice to have a 3 year data set with him at Purdue, but we don't have that. Taking a crap program from an average of about 2 wins/season to 6 in 1 year is impressive though, whether you choose to be impressed by it or not.
And beat Missouri 35 -3 ... What did Butch do against them again?

Reactions: 1 person
that is a fake Hyams Twitter acct... does not have the blue checkmark for authentic... not true

I don’t think thinks Hyams ever had a blue check mark. Carry on. But this is gonna be ugly if Knoxville media reports it is done and it’s not and it came from Hyams

that is a fake Hyams Twitter acct... does not have the blue checkmark for authentic... not true

Again you are incorrect. He never had a blue checkmark. I have been following him for years. It is the correct account.

Plus he was just on ESPN saying this.

I'm good with this. Hopefully this nightmare is over now. Welcome coach Brohm! We actually will be singing Rocky Top all night long when we crush Flori-duh in year one.

I heard this "update" on WMNL around 12:45 today saying Brohm has been on a recruiting trip for a couple of days and that Tennessee had not spoken with Brohm according to a Purdue official. WMNL went on to say a Purdue recruit posted a photo with Brohm in it around noon today.

He lost to Rutgers! I have lost all hope for a Team I have loved my hole life the only team I can like . Not happy Not happy at all.

Nick Saban went 6-6 in the regular season his first year at Bama and lost to La. Monroe

But Brohm was supposed to win the Big 10.

STFU

Reactions: 8 people
You think this is a case that Fulmer and Manning did this on their own, and that is Hyams' source, while Vol Quest's source is not in that loop?

Hyams was just on outside the lines and yes he said he believes it will be announced soon. I watched abd heard the words straight from the horses mouth

I can't take it anymore lol!
giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Alright, if Jimmy strikes out on this report, I'll never believe a thing he says again.

I already don't believe any of the insiders who were on the Gruden Express.

I guess I'll just use my Communications degree to start reporting fictitious news myself to make a few bucks. My kids need a good Christmas.

I just watched Jimmy on ESPN just a few minutes ago saying he thought UT would announce Brohm very soon as head coach.

Hyams was just interviewed on OTL on ESPN. He said the exact same it is done and Haslam/Peyton are behind this hire and it will be formally announced soon. He also says Haslam will absolutely not allow Currie's firing regardless of what people think.

Note: also said Peyton and Haslam were behind the Schiano deal as well

Cannot for the life of me understand why the h3ll Peyton would have been behind the Schiano hire unless he's blindly following Haslam's lead. Hopefully the other boosters and the admin will have something to say about cutting Currie loose. Haslam needs to go pound sand endlessly in a federal prison.

VN Store

Back