Breaking Bad movie

I kinda agree about the gunslinging part; but it was still pretty bad ass so I'll allow it.

I laughed more at the flashbacks with Todd since Jesse Plemons is about 30 pounds heavier now. I know there wasn't much that could be done about that and I'm pretty sure this was filmed not long after he had gained weight for another role, but still. It reminded me of the last season of BB when they did flashbacks to season 1 and Aaron Paul's head was enormous compared to Season 1.
We all get older and our heads get bigger lol. But yea Todd had def packed on the pounds kinda took me out of it a little watching it. It still was good and all I wanted from it

I really enjoyed it. I was afraid it may not live up to expectations but I thought it was a fine send off. Better than the deadwood movie.

Very well done. Lots of throwbacks, and I was surprised at some of the characters that were integral in the (after)story. 5/5

I wish we could have seen what happened to Skinny Pete and Badger. Did Skinny Pete get arrested? Did Badger make it back home?

Reactions: SDV
I wish we could have seen what happened to Skinny Pete and Badger. Did Skinny Pete get arrested? Did Badger make it back home?
Skinny Pete got heavily questioned. Featured in the movie teaser sans the headgear he gave to Jessie.

They should have made him lose the weight. I’m sure he had a few months to do so.

He was likley in a situation where he had to gain the weight for another role and either didn't have time to gain the weight or contractually couldn't; especially if he wasn't done with the other project.

Plus Gilligan has already shown he doesn't really seem to care about that kind of stuff. He already did a flashback in BB with Aaron Paul where Paul was a good 20 pounds heavier than the first season, and just ignored the age of Mike's granddaughter from BB to BCS.

VN Store

Back