Breaking Bad movie

As I'm rewatching this I got to thinking. Out of all of my favorite shows BB is the only one that got better and better each season. I wish Dexter, Game of Thrones, and Sons of Anarchy would have done the same. It's a real shame the writers of those shows weren't on the same level as Vince. Also, it helped Vince that he knew when to wrap thing up. Something they didn't do with Dexter and SoA.

As I'm rewatching this I got to thinking. Out of all of my favorite shows BB is the only one that got better and better each season. I wish Dexter, Game of Thrones, and Sons of Anarchy would have done the same. It's a real shame the writers of those shows weren't on the same level as Vince. Also, it helped Vince that he knew when to wrap thing up. Something they didn't do with Dexter and SoA.

Dexter is outstanding if you pretend the Season 4 finale is the series finale.

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
I don’t think this is a spoiler lol “I brought bread sticks”

Attachments

• 96AC5F18-77DD-4D48-B1EF-616DA748F4DF.jpeg
    96AC5F18-77DD-4D48-B1EF-616DA748F4DF.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 14
Very well done...met their standard! Didn’t try to be more than it was...just fleshed out some unknowns while leaving others.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Loved it.
still want to know about walt’s family. I believe we will find out soon enough about that though, rather it be through another movie or BCS. Wonder if Jesse ever got his pizza and beer?

Wonder if that was the last work for Robert Forster?

It's great. I hope Aaron Paul gets some Emmy love for this. It is great and has enough fan service but not too much.

I watched it. Very suspenseful. A good movie for those who watched BB and loved it. Some people have gained a bit of weight since the show.

I liked it, but it didn't really blow me away like I thought it would. The "gunslinging" moment with the .22 was kind of cringy for me for some reason though.

I liked it, but it didn't really blow me away like I thought it would. The "gunslinging" moment with the .22 was kind of cringy for me for some reason though.

I kinda agree about the gunslinging part; but it was still pretty bad ass so I'll allow it.

I laughed more at the flashbacks with Todd since Jesse Plemons is about 30 pounds heavier now. I know there wasn't much that could be done about that and I'm pretty sure this was filmed not long after he had gained weight for another role, but still. It reminded me of the last season of BB when they did flashbacks to season 1 and Aaron Paul's head was enormous compared to Season 1.

VN Store

Back