Breaking Bad movie

Ulysees E. McGill

What is dead, may never die
So...I just saw the news that Gilligan and AMC are making a movie about "A escaped kidnap victims quest for freedom"..it's obviously about Jesse...sooo...What do you guys think? Excited or unexcited? One of you tech savants can link the story if you want.

I personally am pumped...I told you guys in the BCS thread a whike back that I wanted more BB universe material from Gilligan, and I thought there was a lot of great stuff to work with ...yeah I'm definitely excited about this.

I'm way more excited about this than I am the Rick Grimes movies; but at the same time, man AMC seems pretty desperate to hold on to past success and is having problems coming up with new things to replace them. I mean I love BCS and I think quality wise it's as good as BB, but there's only so many times you can go to that well, though I think a movie or limited series is better than yet another long form series.

At this rate I'm expecting them to announce a follow up Mad Men series or Jon Hamm reprising his DD role for a post MM movie.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I'm way more excited about this than I am the Rick Grimes movies; but at the same time, man AMC seems pretty desperate to hold on to past success and is having problems coming up with new things to replace them. I mean I love BCS and I think quality wise it's as good as BB, but there's only so many times you can go to that well, though I think a movie or limited series is better than yet another long form series.

At this rate I'm expecting them to announce a follow up Mad Men series or Jon Hamm reprising his DD role for a post MM movie.
I disagree..I think the BB world is fascinating and has a million great stories to tell. I don't think this is a cash grab like the WD crap. I think this is just a great storyteller wanting to tell more stories.

The WD is garbage, I quit watching it after the third season I think..

I'm all for a BB movie if Gilligan is involved. He's proven himself with BB and BCS that he tells a good story and doesn't fill it with extra crap to drag it out.

Not sure how a Jesse movie would go, but I'd give it chance with enthusiasm.

I disagree..I think the BB world is fascinating and has a million great stories to tell. I don't think this is a cash grab like the WD crap. I think this is just a great storyteller wanting to tell more stories.

The WD is garbage, I quit watching it after the third season I think..

I don't think Gilligan is going for a cash grab and I agree it will be quality, my comment was more of a criticism of AMC not being able to create new shows to replace their hits. They were riding high when BB, MM, and TWD were all on at the same time, but since then they've had more misses than hits on shows.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Hope it happens, lots of places and directions he could take this show. ...and Aaron Paul is probably though running a treadmill and drinking Vitamin water!!!

I knew that graphics class I took would come in handy some day... Now, this is God awful, but it helped kill about 15 minutes 😂

Attachments

• 927BDBDF-F4DF-403E-A574-E5BDF0662876.jpeg
    927BDBDF-F4DF-403E-A574-E5BDF0662876.jpeg
    338.5 KB · Views: 18
First time i can say someone has given me meth for christmas 😂 also, i think this is a hint walter will somehow be in the new movie. Why sell this stuff this long after the series is over if there won't be a huge boom of
BB merch being sold soon?

Attachments

• 5EC1B28D-8996-4A92-9658-F94F6C74884C.jpeg
    5EC1B28D-8996-4A92-9658-F94F6C74884C.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
First time i can say someone has given me meth for christmas 😂 also, i think this is a hint walter will somehow be in the new movie. Why sell this stuff this long after the series is over if there won't be a huge boom of
BB merch being sold soon?
Heisenberg action figure??

Had a dream that I watched the movie last night, what I can remember it was awesome. If there’s a scene where skyler is talking to Walter jr and says “your dad loved you. Everything he did he did for you. He didn’t care who got hurt, as long as you were ok.”
I officially can tell the future

Had a dream that I watched the movie last night, what I can remember it was awesome. If there’s a scene where skyler is talking to Walter jr and says “your dad loved you. Everything he did he did for you. He didn’t care who got hurt, as long as you were ok.”
I officially can tell the future

Your dream can't be true, because in reality it would be Skylar screaming at Walt Jr. and being a genuinely horrible person.

Reactions: gordonr24
We just finished watching the BB series for the first time. Wow! Loved it!

Is there a BB movie coming? 4REALZ?

VN Store

Back