Braves potentially targeting Gilbert or Beck

cobbwebb0710

Show me your noobs!
So far, the move to get Olson has looked pretty good. We’ll see how Pache pans out but he’s struggling as of now. Both arms have looked rocky in the Athletics farm system.
We’ll have to see how the 35th pick works out for them, but I think they have done a great job drafting and with their farm system over the last several years, imo.

cncchris33

Atlanta almost always goes pitcher in the first round. Shea Langeliers being the lone exception over the last 5 years, or so.

Kiley McDaniel mocked Reggie Crawford to Atlanta in the 2nd round in his latest projection, yesterday.

77' Vol

Would be great to have a VOL on the Braves, but they are loaded in the OF. I'd be surprised if the First-round pick wasn't a Pitcher. Maybe that's what the 35th pick if for? Big bats always a need.

Volfan1000

Atlanta historically has been a pitching first org.

They drafted Randy "Big Unit" Johnson out of high school but he went to college at Southern California before being drafted by Montreal.

They actually had Tom Seaver at one time before the commisioner voided that contract.

Niekro and Seaver would have been the 70's version of Spahn and Sain.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Atlanta almost always goes pitcher in the first round. Shea Langeliers being the lone exception over the last 5 years, or so.

Kiley McDaniel mocked Reggie Crawford to Atlanta in the 2nd round in his latest projection, yesterday.
You called it! Cept they kept on picking RHP’s. I think AA is going for the record. 😳

VN Store