Brandon Warren transfering to UT?

It is also said that Antwine Perez of USC is in the mix of transfering, too.

He was a 4* Safety I believe, looks like a stud.

Of coarse these guys would have to wait a year... that's the only down side.

It's all over the rivals board looks like the rumor is Warren but I think its just a rumor for now.

Let us hope these rumors have some truth to them. Brandon Warren and Antwine Perez would be huge additions and impact players for the Vols.

A UT parent called and said:
1. Brandon Warren is indeed trying to transfer to UT; his mother is real ill, cancer??, and so there's hope that for humanitarian reasons he can transfer and the NCAA will even waive the transfer rule.
2. The second POTENTIAL is Turk McBrider's cousin, Perez, who was highly rated, recruited, out of high school. I think he signed with USC.

Brandon Warren would be an exceptional offensive weapon for the Vols (cf. Jason Witten).
I just hope his attitude has gotten better since he left high school. Didn't he have trouble with personal fouls for taunting, etc. when he played for Alcoa?

Brad Cottam is good. Chris Brown is ok. Jeff Cottam will be an outstanding TE. Brandon Warren is like a big WR. He isn't that tall for a TE.

Chris Brown is 6'3" 250 lbs. Brandon Warren is 6'2" 240 lbs. Both are short TE's, but Warren has shown he is very capable, as well as Brown.

Let's all hope Warren comes to TN. That would be a huge pickup and basically be like signing another 5 star guy.

I hate to get a guy under those circumstances, but I think he probably needs to be close to his mom.

VN Store

Back