Brandon Streeter?

Has a great rep, but he could not leave until after the first week in January - even if he was interested.
Sure he COULD. Would is an issue. But he’s a QB coach...how vital is that at this point? Lawrence might know what he’s doing by now.

Sure he COULD. Would is an issue. But he’s a QB coach...how vital is that at this point? Lawrence might know what he’s doing by now.

Dabo said if he considered another job before the end of the season he would lose his scholarship....wait, nevermind.

On a side note, the same guys UT are looking at are very similar to Gus' list at AU - according to the Montgomery paper. I did not realize Drinkwitz was coaching HS ball with Gus way back when.

Dabo said if he considered another job before the end of the season he would lose his scholarship....wait, nevermind.

On a side note, the same guys UT are looking at are very similar to Gus' list at AU - according to the Montgomery paper. I did not realize Drinkwitz was coaching HS ball with Gus way back when.
I know they were both at Arkansas State too...don’t know if it was the same time and I don’t have wiki time presently.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Why do we not go after a guy like Brandon Streeter at Clemson? Has experience as a play called and obviously does well with QB's. He also has experience as a recruiting coordinator. I think it would be a solid hire. He is well regarded at Clemson.

Brandon is that you? Things not going so well at Clemson?

VN Store

Back