Brandon Ore (Va Tech)

You probably won't know. They will have rumors saying he raped somebody or sumin. We don't know half the time what our guys did. Violation of team rules.

Maybe its personal? Maybe he caught his girl in bed with a Tennessee O-Lineman and he has completely given up on life and football.

He is NFL caliber, probably enroll at TennesseeTech. If I was looking to get paid I know I would.

Maybe its personal? Maybe he caught his girl in bed with a Tennessee O-Lineman and he has completely given up on life and football.

He is NFL caliber, probably enroll at TennesseeTech. If I was looking to get paid I know I would.
I wouldn't call him NFL caliber. I'd give him solid college player but not much else.

Because I kind of like VT and I thought it was strange. I heard today that it was a combo of drugs, grades and attitude and that Beamer just had enough of it.

Last season I noticed he ran the ball like he really didn't care. There seemed to be no explosion, no fire...If I had played d line against him last season and its 3rd and 2 I'm thinkin the punter best be warmin up.

Last season I noticed he ran the ball like he really didn't care. There seemed to be no explosion, no fire...If I had played d line against him last season and its 3rd and 2 I'm thinkin the punter best be warmin up.

I think it was more of he just wasn't that great. He appeared good in 2006, but like VKB was saying, he's no All-American. He was talked up a lot at the beginning of the season, as it seemed like a lot of folks were desperately searching for reasons why VT is really good. They aren't. Neither is Ore.

I dont see how the tandem of Kevin Jones, Lee Suggs & a great defense/ special teams never won a BCS title.

I know that has nothing to do with Brandon Ore, but from what little I saw of Ore, I came away thinking he was better than Lee Suggs. ...I dont know if Suggs is still in the league

I used to like VT until Marcus Vick stompd on that guy from Louisville when he was down

I'd take Suggs or Jones over Ore. I'd also take Bryan Randall over Marcus Vick.

VN Store

Back