Brandon Johnson taking a redshirt this year

Still can't believe Jones xferred. He could have been a starter next season and played some this one. Maybe he has a plan, but it looks dumb to me.

Still can't believe Jones xferred. He could have been a starter next season and played some this one. Maybe he has a plan, but it looks dumb to me.
I’d have to guess that this staff were not fans.
Palmer, Johnson, Gibbs and Tillman would be a decent start to build on. They need an immediate impact guy in recruiting though.

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
Palmer, Johnson, Gibbs and Tillman would be a decent start to build on. They need an immediate impact guy in recruiting though.

Maybe so. But he look big strong and fast. They got him the ball a time or two early so I figured he was progressing. Water under bridge I guess.

nice...he lead receivers in 2017...sort of disappeared since then...

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT MISS ST!

Brandon Johnson, a senior is taking a voluntary redshirt so he can return for the 2020 season.
According to GoVols/247

I think this is good all around...next year it gives us the following:

WR: Palmer-Tillman
WR: Keyton-Gibbs
Slot: Johnson-Freshman (hopefully Jarrett, but even Hyatt or Calloway would bring a lot of speed/shiftiness IMO)

Definitely agree with this.

Sort of like how people were overlooking the drop-off at DL this season, the drop-off at WR next year is a big issue.

Palmer, Johnson, Gibbs, Tillman, and Keyton is a reasonable core, but there's no one there that stands out as big impact player / go-to receiver right now. Maybe one of those guys will emerge, but we definitely need to land another great WR and I'm not sure if we will.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back