Brandon Huntley-Hatfield enters the transfer portal

If they're not a blue blood they're the closest thing to one. 10 FFs and 3 national championships.
They certainly were a blue blood under Denny Crum. Not so much since he retired. When was the last time they did anything in the tournament? Seriously asking because I don’t recall them doing anything in years.

They certainly were a blue blood under Denny Crum. Not so much since he retired. When was the last time they did anything in the tournament? Seriously asking because I don’t recall them doing anything in years.
They had a great run under Pitino and won the Natty in 2013. Now, they had to vacate due to some “unpleasantness”, but they were very good teams.
Louisville Cardinals men's basketball - Wikipedia

They won a natty within the last 10 years..

No one cares about the NCAA. We all watched them win.

That means nothing if it’s stripped away from you for committing numerous violations.

Who tf brags about winning something that you don’t even have anymore? Lol

Says the deluded sunshine pumper who thinks I am "upset" about your terrible NCAA takes. Lol.

You’re pretty triggered over a vacated championship that has “zero” to do with Tennessee.

If that’s your definition of successful then you’re exactly what’s wrong with the world now.

You’re pretty triggered over a vacated championship that has “zero” to do with Tennessee.

If that’s your definition of successful then you’re exactly what’s wrong with the world now.
Exactly what I would expect from someone with trash takes. Try and pull the "triggered" card. Lol.

VN Store

Back