(3/9/2020) Brandon Davis suffers non-life threatening gun shot wound

In a bar while under age, not smart, carrying a gun under age, presumably, not smart. Being out at 1230 am nothing happens that’s beneficial at that time, usually. Only 3 things open at that time of the night, bars, strip clubs and a legs!!!

fast food drive-thrus, jails, bondsmen, cash advance places that never turn their "OPEN" sign off, gas stations, most roadways, skies on a clear night, hotels, internets, a pen cap if you're writing something, walmart, your mouth, sorority or fraternity row...

lots of places open at night

All y'all jumping to conclusions (you know who you are) are hilarious. Buncha chicken littles in here, some of y'all need medicine for that anxiety.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200309-114413_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309-114413_Twitter.jpg
    560.1 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_20200309-115435_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309-115435_Twitter.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 163
Based on my post, could you be specific? I'd hope any real adult would be concerned about a man getting shot-and no one knows where the handgun is! Next week we could be reading about a 10 year old (in real years) getting shot with the handgun he found! There is much more to this situation than is meeting the eye-when someone, football player or not, is shot in Tennessee we need to get to the bottom of it. He told police he did not know who shot him or why (according to the newspaper), I hope we don't have a crazy person shooting our players!!! Who could be next, no, we need to get to the bottom of this sooner rather than later.
It’s concerning that you’re always in the middle of this type of scrum...and fail at the sarcastic innocent act. 😏

Haha. I really didn’t have this in mind when returning to the glory days. This incident is going to become a running joke nationally if he really did shoot himself in the leg.
Oft repeated joke...seem to read about this every year.

Praying for Brandon Davis 🙏
When you experience gun violence of any kind, it will change you.
This was a best case scenario-outcome to a worst case scenario-situation.

IMO any Tennessee athlete caught carry a firearm should be released no questions asked. With that said I myself have been shot at. Caught a person trying breaking into my home. Plus been approach twice by persons with ill intent. That all happen while I had a weapon on my hip I carry everyday and have for the last ten years. Knoxville is not what it use to be. That's coming from a person that lived in Memphis for a half dozen years and never had a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: I40flyer
Was SOOOOOO excited that there was a big UT Flag on the cover of Yahoo sports today but, only to have those hopes dashed as it says one of our Rhodes Scholars football players got shot in the leg.

Can't the coaches assign every player a "buddy" so that these young men don't find themselves in compromising situations while they attend UT? Bad press for the Vols is not better than no press. Just sayin.....

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back