Brando is an Idiot

I'll add Hyams to this list. Sometime in the past few days I heard him announce UT's matchup would be Arkansas on Friday.

Brando has said at least twice in this broadcase UT hasn't won an SECT game under Pearl. It was in the friggen highlight for Raycom. He called the game. WTF.

This just in: Hyams is reporting that Lane Kiffin will be Tennessee's next head football coach.

In response to the title of this thread...

Also in related news, water is wet.

Ask Brando, though he'll just tell you how great LSU is no matter what you asked.

I also liked how Brando made the comment that either Vandy or Alabama would be just a terrible matchup for Tennessee.

If you're looking for ignorant statements, didn't one of these guys calling the game state that Prince was an "above average shooter?" I wasn't sure I heard that correctly. If I did, have they even seen Tennessee play this year? Researched Tennessee? Anything?

Brando must have been so stressed out from the tornado last year that he spent the rest of the weekend blitzed out on whatever chemicals he could find. Because he certainly wasn't forming any long-term memories.

VN Store

Back