Brainwashing our youth

I disagree. I think the extremist left has awoken the borderline right. DJT made huge strides at the ballot box. We may still be outnumbered but there are more of us today than 4 years ago
Meh, when they took Easter this year and are now threatening The Holidays...

I don't have much hope.

My 8 year-old granddaughter came home from school with an assignment to watch a "BrainPop" video and write an essay. The video was sublety slanted to support BLM and against whites and police. Her essay was to be entitled either "Why Black Lives Matter" or "Why Black Lives Don't Matter". Totally ridiculous choice. That's like asking you if you enjoy beating your wife. If you look up info on the BrainPop founder, he stated “My approach is that one cannot rely on adults. I teach the kids so that they will educate the adults. I am transferring the responsibility to the children." Does this remind anyone of "Hitler Youth"? For those of you who don't know, the Hitler Youth organization was established in 1922 to indoctrinate youth into Hitler's ideology. When those youth became adults, Hitler had the support to carry out his evil plans. I don't think the teacher who assigned the homework had a clue what he was doing. I think he's been brainwashed by academia and the leftist media and thinks he's doing the right thing. Is it part of the leftist/marxist agenda? Maybe not, but it sure clears the way for it to happen, and it must be stopped NOW! Be sure that your children are not being subjected to "BrainPop".

Furthermore, I know of NO ONE that doesn't think black lives matter. Everyone I know wants social justice. We also want people to respect and cooperate with law enforcement. We don't want our children brainwashed by leftist ideology. My son is going to address this situation with the school and organize other concerned parents to put a stop to this crap in the school.

Black Lives Matter Protests - BrainPOP
Social Engineering

I disagree. I think the extremist left has awoken the borderline right. DJT made huge strides at the ballot box. We may still be outnumbered but there are more of us today than 4 years ago

Your problem is thinking there's separation in the left side of the political equation at this point.

I've always wondered who this nebulous "they" is?

Soros obviously. I'm sure Hillary is involved somehow as well.

The ambiguous "they" should be easy to spot by now. Take a poll of how many states have enacted draconian lockdown measures, ask children to inform on their parents and which cities and states are ignoring the massed crowds of rioters and protestors while condemning two families for having a Thanksgiving dinner together.

Those politicians are your "they."

Soros obviously. I'm sure Hillary is involved somehow as well.

The ambiguous "they" should be easy to spot by now. Take a poll of how many states have enacted draconian lockdown measures, ask children to inform on their parents and which cities and states are ignoring the massed crowds of rioters and protestors while condemning two families for having a Thanksgiving dinner together.

Those politicians are your "they."
Vermont's Republican governor is probably just happy to be mentioned with the Comrades.

Vermont's Republican governor is probably just happy to be mentioned with the Comrades.

Just for the record, I'd like to note you mentioned communism first.

But some "Republican" Governors tend to spread their legs to any base they think will get them reelected. Hogan comes immediately to mind.

Just for the record, I'd like to note you mentioned communism first.

But some "Republican" Governors tend to spread their legs to any base they think will get them reelected. Hogan comes immediately to mind.
I like to beat the crowd with the Commie accusations for anything that Trump and his supporters don't like.

GOP in Maryland means something totally different than our batch of crazy GOP in Tennessee.

I like to beat the crowd with the Commie accusations for anything that Trump and his supporters don't like.

GOP in Maryland means something totally different than our batch of crazy GOP in Tennessee.

You pick out a house to buy and change party affiliations once you move?

My 8 year-old granddaughter came home from school with an assignment to watch a "BrainPop" video and write an essay. The video was sublety slanted to support BLM and against whites and police. Her essay was to be entitled either "Why Black Lives Matter" or "Why Black Lives Don't Matter". Totally ridiculous choice. That's like asking you if you enjoy beating your wife. If you look up info on the BrainPop founder, he stated “My approach is that one cannot rely on adults. I teach the kids so that they will educate the adults. I am transferring the responsibility to the children." Does this remind anyone of "Hitler Youth"? For those of you who don't know, the Hitler Youth organization was established in 1922 to indoctrinate youth into Hitler's ideology. When those youth became adults, Hitler had the support to carry out his evil plans. I don't think the teacher who assigned the homework had a clue what he was doing. I think he's been brainwashed by academia and the leftist media and thinks he's doing the right thing. Is it part of the leftist/marxist agenda? Maybe not, but it sure clears the way for it to happen, and it must be stopped NOW! Be sure that your children are not being subjected to "BrainPop".

Furthermore, I know of NO ONE that doesn't think black lives matter. Everyone I know wants social justice. We also want people to respect and cooperate with law enforcement. We don't want our children brainwashed by leftist ideology. My son is going to address this situation with the school and organize other concerned parents to put a stop to this crap in the school.

I guess we can declare mission accomplished on the eradication of racism.

33BA470E-1494-423F-9B67-5E160530781C.jpeg

Reactions: NashVol11
I prefer you bring it up every hour for the next 50 years.
Well, whatever your preference is I’m sure will be radically different than the approach that has allowed it to persevere for centuries. We shouldn’t change a darn thing.

Reactions: NashVol11
What happens to the kids who choose the "dont matter" option?

This kind of thing has been around forever. Woody Guthrie was blacklisted by everyone and in response started to write some children's songs. We still "sing this land is your land" in school ignoring its subtle communist message.

8 year olds are still concrete thinkers. The abstract concepts this teacher is assigning them has no place at this age. It is perfectly fine to educate children about the era of civil rights. It will not have any true meaning to them until they can start putting the world together in their heads. That starts happening around 11 or 12 and continues until they are about 20 or 21.
Seems like this teacher is taking advantage of a captive audience to express their own views on social justice. When the children are concrete they simply accept what they are told like it is fact. They aren't at a point where they can parse opinion from fact.
I'd be taking this to the school board.

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back