Bradley now a 4 star

If you want my honest opinion on Bradley I didn’t think he deserved a fifth star anyways but it’s nonsense to take away when no ball has been played and he’s looked good in camps. My only issue with Bradley is he’s not yet physically ready and I feel to be a five star you should be; he has the frame, speed and skills to be fantastic and with Garner working with him I have no doubt he will be. So all of that said if this kid was at Bama or Georgia or Ohio State I have no doubt he would still be a five star.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Once we got them in the barn, I don’t care what changes the vol haters out there make. We know what we got

Not missing the point East. Just saying other recruits making a bigger splash because they are getting more exposure & signing with programs making the CFP. I agree in makes no sense losing a star after not playing a down. Think that is something we can agree on. Did not realize it was the dead period. See Bama & Clemson rising in rankings so thought programs were getting commits, but will take your work for it.?
Just saw today Oregon signed a QB & he was bumped up to the #2 QB in class of 23, ahead of 5* So Cal QB & our boy Nico. Have read numerous blogs that authors think Nico is the best. Reading more & more articles that Arch only #1 because of last name. I think TX Evers, with a one year head start over Manning may be hard to beat out. Only saw Manning play one game last fall & thought he was good but average at best. Have not seen Evers, but played at South Carroll, one of the best programs in TX. Did anyone think Burrow would be so Good.

Saban throws a hissy fit, suddenly UT recruiting slows down and TA&M's class is mid 40s this year. Just really odd how that happens. Almost like the Alabama Public Relations Department (aka the SEC Main Office) made a call or two to Tennessee, TA&M et al, and told them to cool it a bit.

Bradley is a very, very good player, and no amount of Saban pounding his tiny little fists will change that fact. Poor little feller.

Saban has to stand on a brick to see over a coke can.

Just saw today Oregon signed a QB & he was bumped up to the #2 QB in class of 23, ahead of 5* So Cal QB & our boy Nico. Have read numerous blogs that authors think Nico is the best. Reading more & more articles that Arch only #1 because of last name. I think TX Evers, with a one year head start over Manning may be hard to beat out. Only saw Manning play one game last fall & thought he was good but average at best. Have not seen Evers, but played at South Carroll, one of the best programs in TX. Did anyone think Burrow would be so Good.

Nico is the best player in the 23 class by far.

Rivals sucks

200.gif

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Not missing the point East. Just saying other recruits making a bigger splash because they are getting more exposure & signing with programs making the CFP. I agree in makes no sense losing a star after not playing a down. Think that is something we can agree on. Did not realize it was the dead period. See Bama & Clemson rising in rankings so thought programs were getting commits, but will take your work for it.?
Dead period aligns with sec media days

I heard something the other day where Vince Young was talking about how he was hearing from TX, that Arch will need to RS.

The only reason Moore shot you was because he did well at the elite 11. The 247 sports show knocked Nico a little for not competent in the elite 11 but if course gave Arch a complete pass.

If Ewers is worth a damn he’ll be off to the NFL after the 2023 season. Don’t think he and Manning will be competing against each other for the starting job.

The sports star reporters always drop a commitment to Tennessee.I even think I saw that when Nico committed,he went to a four.A.three star.goes to Ga. or Bama,on the other hand,gies to four borderline five star.because of coach guru crap.Just whale.on their asses a while.and they will quit.

The sports star reporters always drop a commitment to Tennessee.I even think I saw that when Nico committed,he went to a four.A.three star.goes to Ga. or Bama,on the other hand,gies to four borderline five star.because of coach guru crap.Just whale.on their asses a while.and they will quit.

Nico has never dropped in any services that mean anything

ON3 is the best recruiting service... They have the best balance in which they evaluate talent IMO

ON3 is the best recruiting service... They have the best balance in which they evaluate talent IMO

They have our class ranked the lowest of any site lol. We are #6 on Rivals, #7 on 247 Composite, and #10 on On3.

Not sure where we are in ESPN, but knowing them we’re somewhere in the 120’s.

Rivals was my go-to recruiting service in the past. They used to be the best.

Who would you recommend out of curiosity? I would like to have other sources to review.

Bradley only needs to write a soliloquy about how his heart is 5*, rivals and sports 247 will bump him up a few spots so he can re-earn that coveted ranking.........

He is a beast, who cares what his star rating is, this kid can be a Vol wrecking crew!

If Ewers is worth a damn he’ll be off to the NFL after the 2023 season. Don’t think he and Manning will be competing against each other for the starting job.
What’s Ewers classification, fresh or soph? Must be a soph if he can enter draft after 2023 season. Wasn’t sure the season he spent at tOSU would be a redshirt season. My limited knowledge of draft eligibility is 3 years of college ball.

This

Why people get so wrapped around the axle over recruiting ratings and numbers is beyond me. Them calling him a 4 or 5 star will have absolutely no impact on his talent and ability.
I agree what you’re saying, however, it’s a fact that most playoff teams had top 10 recruiting classes over the 3-4 yr period.
I’m not saying we will be close to a playoff run in four years.

I agree what you’re saying, however, it’s a fact that most playoff teams had top 10 recruiting classes over the 3-4 yr period.
I’m not saying we will be close to a playoff run in four years.
Not saying that isnt the case. People get upset because a service dropped a star for a recruit like it's going to directly impact how he plays.

VN Store

Back