Bowl Ticket Prices

I'm stoked. These players worked their butts off to get this chance. You don't wanna be there? Don't go. Do whatever you decide to do that day. But being an ass doesn't look cute on anybody, especially you.
I second this! These players deserve and have earned all the support we can give them!
GBO!!

Well, that's upsetting. Can anyone purchase from Purdue site or do you have to be a donor? I told the kids, a girlfriend involved also, that this would be the last year I purchase their tickets. They get enough money for Christmas, birthday, and jobs that they can buy their own. I can get my husband and myself in good seats, not the kids and a girlfriend. :rolleyes:
Very surprised your husband allows the girlfriend.

Reactions: Sara Clark
I'm stoked. These players worked their butts off to get this chance. You don't wanna be there? Don't go. Do whatever you decide to do that day. But being an ass doesn't look cute on anybody, especially you.

Just speaking some truth here about why lots of people would rather watch from the comfort of home. I'm stoked about the game but I ain't gonna be freezing my butt off and miserable watching it. Have fun!!

Just speaking some truth here about why lots of people would rather watch from the comfort of home. I'm stoked about the game but I ain't gonna be freezing my butt off and miserable watching it. Have fun!!
I was speaking truth for people like me who want to be in the stands and cheer for these players. If you can't hack the cold, I get it.

Club level seats were $155 when I got on last night and $165 by the time I purchased. I saw they start at $195 today.

Really expensive but I figured it evens out with no hotels or airfare needed. Good on everyone who got a deal through Purdue.

I've noticed this in a big way with concerts as well.

Even through original vendors the cost of shows have gone up exponentially. Trying to make up for missing out on money lost last year due to covid.

Then it will be like everything else, once they see they can charge inflated prices, they will never drop them back.

I am boycotting everything and sticking with the local holes in the wall for my entertainment along with skipping the pros for sports.

I’ve never been disappointed going out to hear live local music.

If I was heading to Nashville, I’d save my MCB money for the tip jar at Dee’s or 3rd & Lindsley.

Reactions: JonGrudensAgent
I’ve never been disappointed going out to hear live local music.

If I was heading to Nashville, I’d save my MCB money for the tip jar at Dee’s or 3rd & Lindsley.

Me neither. I'll never regret not feeding money to the corporate troughs.

Had some friends play the Bluebird earlier this year. Id add it to the list if I was in Nashville.

Reactions: kcvols1

VN Store

Back