Bowl Ticket Prices

I don't ever recall music city bowl ticket prices so high. Is this normal? 195$ for 2nd level? 115 even in 3rd level?
Started at $65 for 3rd level.
Was $75 by the time I completed my purchase, which was about 5 minutes after the announcement.
The price goes up as the percentage of seats sell.
It is because of the illegal monopoly of the ticket selling companies that the Federal and state governments choose to ignore.

Was $75 by the time I completed my purchase, which was about 5 minutes after the announcement.
It is because of the illegal monopoly of the ticket selling companies that the Federal and state governments choose to ignore.
Ridiculous

We'd love to be there, but circumstances disallow that. So, currently flirting with having the best seats not at the stadium.
- Swivel chair seats
-Streamed game projected on a 6ftX6ft screen
-Tray tables loaded with venison or mutton sloppy joes
-Sides of ranch dip with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and celery
-Washed down with choice of LaBlatt and Moosehead beers
-If our guts can take it, Dove chocolate dipped ice cream bars.

Still wish we could make the trip to Nashville.

It’s the same crap for concert tickets. Luckily, I was able to get to GA tickets for Morgan Wallen back in early October for a November show directly through his website the minute they went on sale for $75 each. 30 mins later those same seats were for sale on Ticketmaster for $600 a piece. It’s bots and people buying up as many as possible, then scalping the beejezus out of them to make a quick buck.

Moral of the story, don’t go. Boycott, stop buying from second hand sites if you can’t get them through the original merchant.

180 each for end zone seats. WTF
I ended up getting endzone seats, row g. While low seating, I didn't necessarily want to be in the endzone. Buying tickets for 5, so that's where I ended up. I purchased direct from Ticketmaster @145 each. Resale is about $100 more.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
I ended up getting endzone seats, row g. While low seating, I didn't necessarily want to be in the endzone. Buying tickets for 5, so that's where I ended up. I purchased direct from Ticketmaster @145 each. Resale is about $100 more.
Purdue selling for 120. How? UT not doing that for their Tennessee Fund donors.

Purdue selling for 120. How? UT not doing that for their Tennessee Fund donors.
Well, that's upsetting. Can anyone purchase from Purdue site or do you have to be a donor? I told the kids, a girlfriend involved also, that this would be the last year I purchase their tickets. They get enough money for Christmas, birthday, and jobs that they can buy their own. I can get my husband and myself in good seats, not the kids and a girlfriend. :rolleyes:

Well, that's upsetting. Can anyone purchase from Purdue site or do you have to be a donor? I told the kids, a girlfriend involved also, that this would be the last year I purchase their tickets. They get enough money for Christmas, birthday, and jobs that they can buy their own. I can get my husband and myself in good seats, not the kids and a girlfriend. :rolleyes:
Yeah it was gonna let me. I didn't though.

VN Store

Back