Bowl Projections by Experts

UNCs QB would embarrass us running. Otherwise that would be a good matchup.

I have to say that I want a win more than anything. Getting to 8 wins would really do a lot for us perception and recruiting wise.

He would be so tired by the 4th quarter he would useless…remember how we wore out the GT QB a few years back? 😂😂😂

any bowl game that bums ky to a lesser bowl works for me and it would be well-deserved. plus it would piss ky fans off losing to us and getting the lesser bowl. right now even after us beating them they think they're great. their sec schedule was crap

Give me big 10 conference in FL! We've absolutely beat them down 2 of the last 3 occurrences. And 3-0 in that same series. I love playing big 10 teams!!! Gbo!

6 out of 7 latest predictions are for MCB
CBS:
Music City Vols vs Minnesota
247:
Bleacher Report:
Music City Vols vs Penn State
College Football News:
Music City Bowl Vols vs Minnesota
Sports Illustrated:
Gator Bowl Vols vs Penn State
SDS:
Music City Vols vs Purdue
Athlon Sports:

Reactions: TheFlash1971
Will Huepel stay and coach our bowl game after he takes the OU job or head on to Oklahoma.

Coach Heup's grown quite close to Rush Propst (yeah, he's still hanging around the program). Word is, under Propst's influence, Heupel's decided to be head coach of both UT and OU simultaneously. Not sure what I think about that, but, in any case, he'll coach our bowl game (and Oklahoma's).

6 out of 7 latest predictions are for MCB
CBS:
247:
Bleacher Report:
Music City Vols vs Penn State
College Football News:
Music City Bowl Vols vs Minnesota
Sports Illustrated:
Gator Bowl Vols vs Penn State
SDS:
Athlon Sports:
ESPN:
4645B727-0696-4DB7-B67B-9F0D8DEC9CA3.jpeg

Reactions: VolnJC
If we go to Gator bowl it will be against Clemson. Both Travel well, and that game would bring in a He$$ of a l ki t of Money!

Reactions: onevol74

VN Store

Back