Bowl Game Parking

GiveEmSix

I bought my tickets for Jacksonville. I saw where I could buy prepaid parking for $35. I haven’t been to the Taxslayer Bowl before (only Music City), would you recommend prepaid parking for that price?

Thanks!

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I bought my tickets for Jacksonville. I saw where I could buy prepaid parking for $35. I haven’t been to the Taxslayer Bowl before (only Music City), would you recommend prepaid parking for that price?

Thanks!
Buy parking pass for bowl thru gator Bowl site. Its worth it, unless you uber over.

Thanks!
I bought a parking pass for Lot J for $35 on the website. I’m sure it will suck trying to get out, but it’s right next to the stadium.

I bought a parking pass for Lot J for $35 on the website. I’m sure it will suck trying to get out, but it’s right next to the stadium.

I also bought in J. Based on what I'm researching it is right next to the ampitheater where they are having the pre-game concert and pep rally and all the pre-game festivities. Also the Vol Walk with the band runs on Adams St. which runs right along the north side of the J parking lot. And as GAVOL said its a couple hundred yards from the stadium. I plan on tailgating and partaking in pre-game alcoholic spirits here.

Reactions: ATC_VOL

Thanks!
You will pay a minimum of $50 if you try to buy on game day. At least that is what I found out at Tn's last trip to the Taxslayer bowl.

Below is the Chase York's info from the ticket thread. He is super nice and will get back to you right away. I emailed him with what I wanted and he called me back within minutes and hooked me up. Even if you just need parking.

em- yorkc@nfl.jaguars.com
#- (904) 633-5260
Did you get parking through him? I just ordered my parking pass directly from the site. I ended up in lot H, I guess it could be worse.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Did you get parking through him? I just ordered my parking pass directly from the site. I ended up in lot H, I guess it could be worse.
Did you get it instantly or is it being mailed? I’m sure it’s legit, but I always hold my breath when tickets or parking gets mailed.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Did you get it instantly or is it being mailed? I’m sure it’s legit, but I always hold my breath when tickets or parking gets mailed.
No, it was not a download. However, I quickly received and email confirmation followed up with another email telling me when to expect delivery. Like you, I do get slightly nervous.

**Edit** I usually purchase game tickets through UT, I did again this year. I'm never happy with those tickets, seem to always be in the curve of the stadium. I checked on those this morning and that's exactly where they are again this year. I probably won't order tickets through UT for bowl games again.

Reactions: JacketVol
No, it was not a download. However, I quickly received and email confirmation followed up with another email telling me when to expect delivery. Like you, I do get slightly nervous.

**Edit** I usually purchase game tickets through UT, I did again this year. I'm never happy with those tickets, seem to always be in the curve of the stadium. I checked on those this morning and that's exactly where they are again this year. I probably won't order tickets through UT for bowl games again.

I got the same emails for parking. I’ve gotten to where I always use Stubhub on the road. If I’m making an effort to go on the road, I’m going to make sure I sit between the goal lines and not in the nosebleeds.

Reactions: Sara Clark

VN Store

Back