Borzello (ESPN) has us #11 in his "too early" top 25

Probably a fringe NCAAT team with Pearl coaching them. If they land McClung, I think he gives them a shot at sneaking in.
They still will have 5-star point guard Sharife Copper and that kid is special from what tapes I have seen from him.

With that being said, I agree with you about a fringe NCAAT since they are returning little to no experience and losing all starting 5

I know it’s been widely discussed that Johnson always asked to guard the highly ranked guys on the AAu circuit
He's a beast defensively, I'm not comparing him to Michael Jordan but their defensive styles and how they look are similar I think. He, JJJ, Springer and Gaines may turn out to be the best group of defensive guards we've ever had as a group. If they can hold up to the physical play of the SEC our D is going to be filthy, especially if Pons stays. Physically strong teams are going to give us problems on the boards next year but you're going to have to have a collection of offensive talent to score on us. We're going to be in a bunch of games that look exactly like Virginia's games have looked the last several seasons.

Reactions: BruinVol
Legit Q. I don't know a thing @ what they have next yr. Glad to hear it.

They lost 6 players that started are started some games. Think their top 6 by minutes played. If BP can scrape together a top 4 SEC team this year may be his best coaching job.
Okofor was a big loss and he lost some 3 point shooters also a couple 5th year seniors.

Reactions: livefaith

VN Store

Back