Boredom.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I'm bored. What's everyone doing tonight???

Right now it's just me, a case of Diet Coke and the Mercedes Championship on ESPN.

I'm just sitting here surfing the net and adding to the class factor on VolNation.

:lol:

I found 2Fast 2Furious on TV...I must be really bored.

I am so bored that I have been shampooing my carpet! Now my socks are wet! :rolleyes:

Now I feel insulted that you feel insulted by the idea of balancing out my lack of class. :ripped: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 7, 2005 10:29 PM
Oooh, YOU shampoo carpets???
How the heck are you still single?

:p

Well, it is not like I do all the time. I just moved to a new apartment and the landlord said that he has the place cleaned before new people move in. I just can't trust him since he brought in some blinds that looked like his dog urinated on them.

Despite certain "personalities" that post here - The offseason is where this board really shines.

Originally posted by GAVol@Jan 7, 2005 10:38 PM
Despite certain "personalities" that post here - The offseason is where this board really shines.

Well, I hope that you like all four of mine! Please don't tell me if you don't. :peace2:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 7, 2005 10:49 PM
My husband and daughter keep asking me what I'm chuckling about.

:lol:

Did you tell them that every once and awhile you catch a of glimpse of yourself in the reflection of the moniter? :thumbsup:

Has anybody seen the new commercial that Peyton Manning is in where he plays an overzealous fan of common people: chanting "Let's go insurance adjustors! Let's go!!!!" and running up to an accountant telling him he's got him on his Fantasy Team. Funny, funny stuff.

Yeah, I wonder how much he makes for those. As if $98 million dollar contract and a $34 million signing bonus was not enough.

his income this year alone was 40,000,000.00 of course this does include endoresments but not his signing bonus...

Hey Peyton long lost cousin of mine...

That reminded me of the girl claiming to be the closest-related descendent to George Washington. She was out looking to reclaim as many portraits of her ancestor as possible.

14.gif

I'm working on trying to get Boise State a BCS bid in NCAA 2005

I'm sick of the damn MPC computers bowl. :angry: A 12-0 team does NOT deserve to be there.

Originally posted by GAVol@Jan 7, 2005 11:10 PM
Has anybody seen the new commercial that Peyton Manning is in where he plays an overzealous fan of common people: chanting "Let's go insurance adjustors! Let's go!!!!" and running up to an accountant telling him he's got him on his Fantasy Team. Funny, funny stuff.

Dont Forget:

"CUT THAT MEAT! CUT THAT MEAT!"

VN Store

Back