Borderlands 3

@Freak What did you spec into with the beastmaster? I get notifications like every 5 minutes that you have done something lol
Honestly I haven't worried to much about my build, not until I hit level 50. But I'm using the jabber pet and fade away, mostly.

Honestly I haven't worried to much about my build, not until I hit level 50. But I'm using the jabber pet and fade away, mostly.
Thats what I have been working in. The Fade away is so good. Thanks for that AR, Ive been using it with Fade Away and just melting badasses

The story overall and the writing arent up to par with BL2 IMO, but the gameplay is really good.
On your build, fade-away with the weapons that reload bullets on crits is OP. I’m melting Bosses solo on mayhem 2.

I'm still playing the absolute hell out of this game. I love it.
I loved the first. Couldn’t really get into the 2nd. Never tried the others. Is it any fun solo or best with friends?

I loved the first. Couldn’t really get into the 2nd. Never tried the others. Is it any fun solo or best with friends?
I run solo 99% of the time, personally.

You are the first person I've ever heard say they couldn't get into the second one. A lot of BL fans think it's the best, and it probably is as far as the storyline goes. But actual game play, BL3 blows the others out of the water.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
If I can ever wean myself off of GTA5, Wreckfest and Days Gone, I will download this. I was a huge Borderlands fan and miss it terribly since I don't have PS3 anymore.

If I can ever wean myself off of GTA5, Wreckfest and Days Gone, I will download this. I was a huge Borderlands fan and miss it terribly since I don't have PS3 anymore.
Bro it's so good imo. If you decide to pull the trigger, get the Ultimate edition that comes with absolutely everything. Don't be a jabroni and skimp out.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
You can use these codes twice, once as email code and once as a vault code for a total of 4,000 reward points.

LESSTHANTHREE

Dasherz

POWERUPEMAIL

FRESHBOOTY

ONTHEHUNT

MYMAIN

CLAPTASTIC

SOHAPPYTOGETHER

HEYSUGAR

2kLove

BL3ATE3

FIGHT4SANCTUARY

LOOTLOOTLOOT

JOYPUKE

BL3WELCOME

Enjoy :)

Edit: BL3REVEAL also works.
Think these will still work?

Well, played the sh*t out of it this weekend. I am to the point in the main story where i have to defeat the Katagawa Ball. I am only at level 13 and it just chews me up and spits me out lol. I got the first shield layer down once. I'm going to have to do some side missions and level up a bit before trying it again.

VN Store

Back