Bold Predictions: Lady Vols vs. Indiana

I predict that after one turnover we will see a whole host of previously-known posters sharing their thoughts.

Wait...this is the bold prediction thread? Sorry...ignore the sentence above.
200.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo and Lucy
I think it's good we get this Indiana team early. They lost 3 starters from last year and have 7 new additions. They've played 2 cupcakes; we've played 2 conference title contenders. Plus, we're at home.

Jackson drops 25 and Key has a double double. LVs get a double digit dub.

You can trust me cuz I nailed the last one

Last edited:
KJH pulls the team together, they play within themselves, the ladies improve their turnover margin and we play our best eight ball players, we win a close one. Go Lady Vols!!

Kellie plays 12 tonight. I believe it's too early for her to shorten the bench but she might tonight. She may need a lot of minutes from her guards and I fully expect to see them pressed tonight to see if they can advance the ball without turnovers.

Lady vols keep 80 % free throw shoting for the season going. Knot knot on some dead wood that would be people on the lady vols band wagon one over the side ready to jump. And you know who you are ! And tonight game you will not get to put other leg and jump off tonight! Vols win by plus ten.

We have had a ton of ,,, superhuman one minute and disappearing the next...We need consistency from our studs...all of em

Rickea...double double
Key,,,5 blocks, double double
Powell will have 5 asst 5 reb 9 pts 3 steals 2-3 turnovers
Darby 3 of 7
Miles double digit minutes
Sara's wake up game
"Free Striplin"!
Hollingshead will be an impact player tonight
17 turnovers

score:
TN 69 Ind 65

The lady vols are gonna be alright! So glad these loses are coming earlier in the season. We are gonna peak in February! Mark my words

This could be correct. In todays portal world especially if you’re a deep team you have to play too many players. Trying to keep happy & strong cohesion is getting very nuanced. So IMO by January they better find their 8 core and then just let the portal exits happen. It’s a hard non family oriented business approach, it’s where we are, some to most asked for it.You can’t go through a season throwing random lineups and experimenting without the chance of losing the main goal. So if they can get it down to 8 core and still keep the goals in place a lot will have to fall in place.

VN Store

Back