Bobby Maze

Volman93

Sorry if someone already posted a thread like this, merge if necessary, but Bobby Maze was not highly thought of on this board when he came in 2 years ago and he was one of the funnest Vols to watch on this team. He was a true point guard who personified Vol Ball with his toughness and swagger throughout the season. Without him, and this is not a slam to Goins, but we would not have won nearly this many games. Whenever we needed a bucket he would either come up big for us or find the open man. For all of the complaining about our poor guard play in recent years, B. Maze was the man.
Sorry so long, that is all, thank you
oh, and i know its a long shot but is there any chance he makes the nba on down the road?

Sorry if someone already posted a thread like this, merge if necessary, but Bobby Maze was not highly thought of on this board when he came in 2 years ago and he was one of the funnest Vols to watch on this team. He was a true point guard who personified Vol Ball with his toughness and swagger throughout the season. Without him, and this is not a slam to Goins, but we would not have won nearly this many games. Whenever we needed a bucket he would either come up big for us or find the open man. For all of the complaining about our poor guard play in recent years, B. Maze was the man.
Sorry so long, that is all, thank you
oh, and i know its a long shot but is there any chance he makes the nba on down the road?

I believe he has the potential to do so. Time will tell.

I think hes destined to follow the path of Chris and Tyler and head to Europe.

agreed..his off the ball defense is pretty bad...he doesn't communicate well with the switching defense tennessee plays...driving after a few balls doesn't make you a good defender....try to find one possession where he boxes out....pretty tough

BEst thing Bobby could do is go to the D-league for a few years and try to CJ Watson his way into the league, if and when that fails head to Turkey or Spain and start making decent money.

I love B-Maze and how he played while at UT. He definitely has the potential to end up in the league, but needs some time in a d-league or Europe first. I wish him nothing but success wherever he ends up--he has been ALL-VOL throughout his 2(short) years in K-town.

Mr. Maze will never play one minute in the NBA but that will not detract from the man-years he has proffered in earnest as a Vol.

Tip o' my hat to Mr. Robert Maze.

VN Store

Back