Blue Ribbon ranks Vols #5 in preseason rankings

goldvol

VolNation's Lesser Poobah

bleedingTNorange

I love the Vols, having nothing but good things to say about Barnes and the talent on the roster, but I don't expect this team to be top 5 this year. I would love for them to get there, but until they show it consistently, a little hard to believe.
It’s hard to say with this team, I feel like they have such a wide range of possibilities...I could see top 5 but could also see barely top 25.

Giveem6

I joined the dark side
I love the Vols, having nothing but good things to say about Barnes and the talent on the roster, but I don't expect this team to be top 5 this year. I would love for them to get there, but until they show it consistently, a little hard to believe.
Ummm naw, not hard to believe at all. Best defensive player in the country, fulk, and loaded with 5 stars all over the place. I can definitely see it.

Stoked

More talent and depth than when we were #1 two years ago.

bleedingTNorange

Idk about at worst...if the freshman look like JJJ last year and Vescovi or Bailey aren’t relays for PG in the SEC, we will struggle a bit. There’s a lot of assumption being placed on 2 things...Springer/Johnson performing at the high end of Top 15 prospects, and 2. That we are going to get strong PG play.

cardvolfan

In my opinion, we have experience, we have depth, and we have talent. Add to that the possibility of a tenacious, unrelenting defense, and I think this team flies high.

VN Store

Sponsors