Blue Collar Workers Fleeing Dem Party

Between 10-15% in a decade. I wonder if this percentage of switching is normal?

I feel like peeling blue collar workers from the D party would be easy with a targeted effort.

Today going to lunch there was a Toyota Sequoia (gas guzzler) in front of me, it had a Biden/Harris sticker and a "Climate Change is Real" sticker among many other what I would call left leaning car art on the back. I start to pass and the driver tosses a cigarette butt out the window, this is the biggest segment of todays Dem voter.

Today going to lunch there was a Toyota Sequoia (gas guzzler) in front of me, it had a Biden/Harris sticker and a "Climate Change is Real" sticker among many other what I would call left leaning car art on the back. I start to pass and the driver tosses a cigarette butt out the window, this is the biggest segment of todays Dem voter.
I have a theory that the more bling on a car the less intelligent the owner is.

Between 10-15% in a decade. I wonder if this percentage of switching is normal?

I feel like peeling blue collar workers from the D party would be easy with a targeted effort.
It would have been and should have been easier long ago. But with "The Gang That Can't Shoot Straight" running the GOP for so long, they pretty much forfeited the blue collar votes.

It would have been and should have been easier long ago. But with "The Gang That Can't Shoot Straight" running the GOP for so long, they pretty much forfeited the blue collar votes.

Don’t disagree, but now the Dems have made it clear that the blue collar guys were just hostages all along. Dems didn’t really give two s***s about them. They’re not needed now that the Dems and the technocrat elitist have partnered up.

I have a theory that the more bling on a car the less intelligent the owner is.

Then you’d love my 2002 Suv, 270K miles with one fishing and one UT sticker in the back window. Zero bling, really. Well, a cool roof rack that I actually use a lot.

Don’t disagree, but now the Dems have made it clear that the blue collar guys were just hostages all along. Dems didn’t really give two s***s about them. They’re not needed now that the Dems and the technocrat elitist have partnered up.
You think the blacks will wise up?

VN Store

Back