Blanc has been told he will play WR

Jesus Christ this coaching staff.. hopefully it'll work? Best of luck Blanc.. hope they don't waste your first 2 years at UT to figure out you're best suited for Safety..

Reactions: 2 people
Jesus Christ this coaching staff.. hopefully it'll work? Best of luck Blanc.. hope they don't waste your first 2 years at UT to figure out you're best suited for Safety..

Here we go, Vince Lombardi ladies and gentlemen... Maybe u should get in Dooleys ear.. We could really use your infinite football knowledge on our staff

Reactions: 2 people
Would please tell me who Zach Snow is? He's been referenced twice today on his twitter account and i can not figure out why he is so important

I'll bet you don't get paid to make football/recruiting decisions... Leave it to the pros.

Yes boys and girls all you need is to work for saban, have a losing record at every school you've ever coached at, lose to a team the previous coaches hadn't lost to in 25 years and you to can be considered a football pro and above questioning.

God Bless America!!!

God bless Volnation!!!

Yes boys and girls all you need is to work for saban, have a losing record at every school you've ever coached at, lose to a team the previous coaches hadn't lost to in 25 years and you to can be considered a football pro and above questioning.

God Bless America!!!

God bless Volnation!!!
I bet you're a delightful human being

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back