Black Widow (July 9th, 2021)

I will see this in theatres just because we enjoy it more that way, but $30 if you have a family really isn’t bad. If it’s one or two people then yeah, but either way it’s just another option. Sometimes the convenience of just staying in is nice.

Reactions: davethevol
I will see this in theatres just because we enjoy it more that way, but $30 if you have a family really isn’t bad. If it’s one or two people then yeah, but either way it’s just another option. Sometimes the convenience of just staying in is nice.
When my son and I went and saw end game it was like $40

Anyone checking this out on the 9th? Haven't decided yet if I'll go to the theatre or pay the $30.

Reactions: 615vols
I'll definetly go next weekend. Seems like a movie that has to be seen in a theater.

Fwiw, the early reviews haven't been that good
That's not what I want to hear. lol.

Definitely going to the theatre. I love seeing the marvel movies on the big screen!
Yeah, that's probably my plan at this point. We'll see.

I searched Fandango and noticed they have movie times starting on the 8th at 5:00pm. Is that right?

Yeah, that's probably my plan at this point. We'll see.

I searched Fandango and noticed they have movie times starting on the 8th at 5:00pm. Is that right?

Yep yep! I also like going early to avoid spoilers lol

RT also gave Iron Man 3 a 80% rating.

I've read several reviews and most are saying it's just OK.

I hope they're wrong. I love the character

I don't know if that's a bad thing. I'm not a big fan of IM3 but lots of people seem to like it.

IGN gave it a 7/10; which makes me a tad nervous because they are usually overly generious on reviews so that tells me they might actually think it's average.

Personally I wasn't expecting a lot from it and imo it seemed like kind of a filler movie that more introduces some more characters; but the long delay is probably going to create bigger expectations.

VN Store

Back